Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-16-2014, 04:49 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I'm not the biggest fan of Tetris (don't flame me) so was unsure if I'd like this but ok needn't have worried, I love it and it's a lot of fun. Controls work well, it's like Tetris and tower bloxxx had a baby.
Even better my husband loves it, which says a lot as he only playes deer hunter and pet rescue, thanks to 99 bricks I haven't heard that irritating pet rescue music in days. Worth the price tag for that alone.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:49 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I'm at Class 3:Economitry and have no clue how to get 2x or 5x multipliers (on a gold brick).Somebody help?
Old 06-16-2014, 09:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Waited for the sale to end to get this
That's crazy and awesome at the same time! Thanks so much haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redranch91 View Post
I'm at Class 3:Economitry and have no clue how to get 2x or 5x multipliers (on a gold brick).Somebody help?
This is problem we heard about a couple of times after release so we're considering doing something about this in an update. Each time you place a golden brick on a single tower, its value is doubled with a multiplier. Therefore, for this assignment you have to place at least 2 (or 5) golden bricks on a single tower to get the corresponding multiplier. Hope it helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redranch91 View Post
To the devs,will you guys possibly be adding future worlds/classes? I think this game is too awesome to stop at only 6 tower types.
We would love to add more worlds, but unfortunately the user base is too small at the moment...

We've submitted an update that should go live sometime this week. This update includes:

* Language Select: you can now set the game to English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Dutch.

* Difficulty tweaks: bricks in higher level classes now drop less fast (thank you for mentioning this LordGek and Slewis7!).

* Performance optimization: we've reworked the inner workings of the game to get a higher fps on lower end devices.

If you have anything you'd like to see added or changed we'd love to hear it. Even though we can't promise anything, it's good to know when we're working on updates.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, you are too kind!

Last edited by WeirdBeard; 06-16-2014 at 10:04 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 01:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Another very happy buyer here -- I paid full price and don't mind the price drop at all, I'm that happy with the game. I'm a bit worried about your small user base though; I'm sure there are lots of people who would like this game.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:50 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdBeard View Post
That's crazy and awesome at the same time! Thanks so much haha.

This is problem we heard about a couple of times after release so we're considering doing something about this in an update. Each time you place a golden brick on a single tower, its value is doubled with a multiplier. Therefore, for this assignment you have to place at least 2 (or 5) golden bricks on a single tower to get the corresponding multiplier. Hope it helps!

We would love to add more worlds, but unfortunately the user base is too small at the moment...

We've submitted an update that should go live sometime this week. This update includes:

* Language Select: you can now set the game to English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Dutch.

* Difficulty tweaks: bricks in higher level classes now drop less fast (thank you for mentioning this LordGek and Slewis7!).

* Performance optimization: we've reworked the inner workings of the game to get a higher fps on lower end devices.

If you have anything you'd like to see added or changed we'd love to hear it. Even though we can't promise anything, it's good to know when we're working on updates.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, you are too kind!
Thanks for the tip,dev!I'll keep trying until this problem gets fixed anyways and I'll be sure to keep recommending this to friends in the mean time.Keep up the good work!
Old 07-16-2014, 07:37 AM
iPhone 3G

What do you get if you become a master?

There is one achievement I simply cannot do (reach level 8 without using any mana)... but I want to know what happens if u do finish all the achievements...?

thanks