★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pet Rock...

01-20-2009, 02:17 PM
01-20-2009, 02:23 PM
this is not a game

... or even remotely interesting for that matter...

Battle Born Music
gamecenter name = battlebornmusic.com

01-20-2009, 02:24 PM
ummmm....

wow. that's all i can say...wow.
01-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to carolynn7
Another great example of people that have WAY too much time on their hands....

Owner of a 16gb iPhone 3GS
Follow me on Twitter
01-20-2009, 02:47 PM
This is what happens when any jackass can submit an app and have it approved. They need a new category in the app store: frivolous.
01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Send a message via AIM to jaisor Send a message via Yahoo to jaisor Send a message via Skype™ to jaisor
I am the "proud" developer of this piece!

Heya all!

I am one of the proud developers of that app. I can guarantee that its useless, that we took 2 hours to make it and that it took 3 months for apple to approve it The original submit to apple was Sept.19th

We still have promo codes for it so if you all are interested PM me, or better yet PM "InsolentDreams" who is my partner in crime and handles promo code nonsense.

For all who are pissed - after farts, boobs, flashlights - this has a perfect place on the store! Oh hey - you can use it as a flashlight too

PS. Seriously do not spend you money on this as its merely a proof of apple's low standards, I was personally hoping it would never got approved, yet again apple proved me wrong

PS#2 For joke's sake digg it up, be hilarious to see this surfing the iHype! Digg link: http://digg.com/apple/Pet_rock_comes_to_the_iphone

Last edited by jaisor; 01-20-2009 at 04:51 PM.
01-20-2009, 04:55 PM
You mean to tell me that developers and customers are waiting for releases and updates to some of the most anticipated apps because you felt like developing and subbmiting something addmittedly and completly useless?

Thats terrible.

Talk about spam
01-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisor View Post
Heya all!

I am one of the proud developers of that app. I can guarantee that its useless, that we took 2 hours to make it and that it took 3 months for apple to approve it The original submit to apple was Sept.19th

We still have promo codes for it so if you all are interested PM me, or better yet PM "InsolentDreams" who is my partner in crime and handles promo code nonsense.

For all who are pissed - after farts, boobs, flashlights - this has a perfect place on the store! Oh hey - you can use it as a flashlight too

PS. Seriously do not spend you money on this as its merely a proof of apple's low standards, I was personally hoping it would never got approved, yet again apple proved me wrong

PS#2 For joke's sake digg it up, be hilarious to see this surfing the iHype! Digg link: http://digg.com/apple/Pet_rock_comes_to_the_iphone

so out of spite of Apple's "low standards," you put that in the App store? at least with the original pet rock you had a physical object...

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
01-20-2009, 06:04 PM
The worst part is that this guy'll make good money for only 2 hours of work >.>
01-20-2009, 06:34 PM
ok this is just quite possible the most regoshdarndiculous "app" I've seen so far. It was a waste of money in the seventies and is still a waste of money now, but hey, if someone is dumb enough to buy this they deserve to loose there money.