Marvel Unlimited app - $0 for 1 month subscription

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by undeadcow, Apr 16, 2015.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #1 undeadcow, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    Marvel Unlimited is giving away free one month subscriptions until 5/5/15 with code starwars. This gives you all you can read acess to Marvel's digital library including 15k comics to celebrate the addition of 500 Star Wars back issues.

www.marvel.com/starwars

You do have to go in and "cancel" before the end of the month or there will be a recurring charge; but you should be able to do so nearly immediately so it automatically ends after free period.

2. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I might finally give this a try, thanks stalker.

3. rdmd

rdmd Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Habakuk's husband
    with Habakuk
    Thanks for this, wanted to try it for a while. So if I register on 5/14/15 will I have 1 month free from then on or does the promotion end on 15th? And do we need to put any credit card info? thanks

4. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You should have a full 30 days of access starting from whatever date you register until the end of the 30 days. It will require you to input billing information , not sure if there's any alternative to credit card information, and automatically charge you per month until you cancel (but you can cancel immediately).

5. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Every time I run into someone named Trevor I am left wondering... they're everywhere.