Super ball escape drop from 2.99$ to 0.99$

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by jerome74, Apr 28, 2011.

1. jerome74

jerome74 Active Member

Mar 2, 2011
    #1 jerome74, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    UPDATE:
    I just launched a roll contest in the dedicated forum, follow the link to win a promo code.

First update (1.1) of Super Ball Escape is now available. To celebrate this occasion, the price is dropping to $0.99/0.79€€/£0.59 (from $2.99/€2.39€/£1.79).
    [​IMG]
    This 1.1 update for both the "Full" and "Lite" versions provide the following enhancements:
    - New scoring system.
    - New training levels for a total of 7.
    - Share your best scores on Facebook and Twitter.
    - Minor bugs fixed
    In addition, the Lite version is becoming more generous with an additional free level added (the 4th). From now on, the first 4 story levels are available for free with the Lite version.

Download for free the "Lite" version of Super Ball Escape on iTunes.

Download the "Full" version of Super Ball Escape on iTunes for only 0.99$/0.79€/0.59£

Watch the trailer on youtube

2. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Got it, thanks for the sale. :) It's a quite good game merging those ball games with an approach that remind more platform games, or sort of puzzles to find how make it through a level.

Well done, I like what I played for now, it requires good thinking and I enjoy the ball tilt controls, they are sort of temporized and you can play with borders without fall, hard to explain, but this make control the ball easier.

There are various sort of upgrade, they are tools to progress through a level, those available depend of the level. There are various sort of terminal, one allow see a map of the level, another to open a door you select in the level, another to buy upgrades. There are maintenance robots that you can exploit but using a morph upgrade in junk so the maintenance robot will pick you and bring you to junk room. There are guard robots you could sneak them or push them into void using a shockwave upgrade, or you could use a camouflage upgrade to sneak them better. And so on.

The whole isn't easy but quite interesting, sort of ball action puzzle horizontal platformer. :D

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    please, I need touch controls to play this...are u considering to put them in a future update? :)

4. I like ball rollers, but this one looks a little too difficult and high-pressure, especially with gyro/accelerometer controls.

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I got this game a while ago but never finished it. It's fun, but very frustrating if I'm impatient. It didn't help that I played this game after playing Dark Nebula 2, which to me had perfect tilt controls.

This game would probably perfect for someone that like ball games that has a lots of interesting twists. But the person needs to have patience instead of wanting to rush through the game.

6. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    You played it or it's your feeling from the video? It's not an easy game but it's more patience and concentration. As I wrote the controls are different than similar games and for a same action it's more easy than similar games.

But yes the levels are long and complicated making it not easy but with intermediate spawn points.

I wonder how it would work with touch controls, probably too easy, I don't know.

7. I haven't played it, just an observation from the video. The narrow platforms indicate the need for some fairly quick and steady hands, which would be a stress point for the game. I like a challenge, but the video makes it look like it was designed to be a rather difficult one, and I prefer my ball rollers with a little more zen. (i.e. I like to feel like I'm making good progress without extreme effort, and this one looks like it requires a little too much concentration to be anything like a relaxing yet enjoyable challenge.)