Big Hangman of Fortune

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by cshmee, Mar 14, 2013.

1. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
    Hey everyone, sorry about my first post being about my game, not sure if that's frowned upon or not, but you gotta start on this forum somewhere! Lot of folks worked hard on it and I'm still trying to figure this "get the word out" thing out so this seemed like a good place to start. Go easy on me!

Anyways, the game is Big Hangman of Fortune by Kumkwat Entertainment...
    [​IMG]

It is a unique twist on the old classic game Hangman; mainly the scoring and a few key gameplay elements (Eliminate Letters, Lifelines). Big HOF is fully loaded with two multiplayer modes (1v1 and Free For All), solo leaderboards, stats, achievements, facebook, and some pretty slick 2D/3D graphics for the word genre (possibly biased opinion). The game is free, below is a Google Play link, a trailer link and some screenshots. Hope you like it!

Google Play Link

Trailer Video

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
    Not sure how to embed a video on here if anyone knows

3. LucaRedwood

LucaRedwood Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 14, 2011
    [ youtube ]EY8YIs22bx0[ /youtube ]

4. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
  5. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
    just bumping it once to see if there's any feedback out there

6. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
    Just wanted to let everyone know that version 2.0 of Big Hangman of Fortune is finally up on Google Play. Took some time but we finally got it out there, with some pretty cool results I think. This update includes:

-New Vs Friends 1v1 Mode: Play against your Facebook friends or against a random opponent from anywhere in the world!
    -The Big HoF Winners Circle: A new page that tracks the all-time high score, weekly solo winners and the latest top 10.
    -Repeat Eliminate Letters: Button to repeat the previous turn's eliminated letters.
    -View Leaderboards: Allowing you to check Solo and Daily Challenge leaderboards at any time.
    -Several menu enhancements.

You can download/update the game for free at Google Play Link

Hope you like it, as always any feedback is welcome, thanks!

7. cshmee

cshmee Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Making games!
    Maryland
    Big Hangman of Fortune 3.0

Just released a major update to Big Hangman of Fortune, comes complete with:
    -Brand new categories and clues to help you solve the thousands of mystery words.
    -The fabulous Prizebot! Earn tokens and feed them to him to win awesome prizes.
    -Fortune Keys! Use them to unlock amazing themes and powerups.
    -New and improved menu design
    -Improved versus multiplayer
    -Optional push notifications to let you know when tournament results are in and when it's your turn.

The game is free and you can get it on Google Play.

Any feedback is welcome, enjoy!