Hyper Square - Playtesters needed for puzzle/arcade game! (by TEAM SIGNAL)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by szu75, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #61 coolpepper43, May 9, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    Omg, I thought this game was already released. This game is awesome. I swear I thought I got a promo code for this for beta testing but I must have been dreaming or something. It was definitely one of the best games that I was able to beta test and everyone is in for a lot of fun! Anyways congrats to everyone that was involved. I am going to pick this one up once it's released. I am sure it will be featured by Apple and easily top the charts. Do you know about that ahead of time? I can't wait!!!! :D
    Here is a mini review just so everyone can get a little taste of what's going to come. This game is like Eliss infinities younger cooler brother that is all about speed and fast paced music. If you loved Eliss, than you should definitely check this one out. I hope it does really well. Let the countdown start!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    You wernt dreaming, I had a code for it too, then the dev did beta testing via testflight and the games is a million times better than the promo code version from a while back.

3. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thanks. :) Was it called the same thing?

4. szu75

szu75 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Freelance
    Arizona
    Hahaha you weren't dreaming! The promo code you received was during the soft-launch of version 1.0.0, but after playtesting we though the game wasn't good enough to compete on the market so we pulled the game and reworked it to 2.0.0.

It's still called Hyper Square, but much better gameplay than before :D

5. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Lol! It looks like I am not losing my mind... Yet ;)