looking to trade/purchase tutorials

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by CowmasterStudios, Jul 20, 2009.

1. CowmasterStudios

Jul 18, 2009
    Basically I'm building a very simple app (at least it WOULD be simple if I were a super programmer)

Here's what it requires:

1) Main Menu structure (I already figured this out and it works thanks to a tutorial I found about multiple subviews :D)

2) Image Gallery (basically just like the stock iPhone one...

3) Videos that play with the push of a button, and link to each other once each finish.

As I've stated already, number 1 is done. I need a tutorial or mentor to assist me with numbers 2 and 3.
    If anyone is interested in helping out... contact me... I'll draft an NDA and send you complete information of the project.
    I would be willing to purchase such tutorials (ones that work with my specific app), or do a split revenue with whoever. 15%

You will still be allowed under the NDA to work on your regular projects, I'm basically looking to just buy tutorials. Could be a nice way to earn some quick cash for a crafty Programmer!

Cheers!

p.s. If anyone knows of any tutorials that are already created for free that are out there, please let me know! I have been watching/reading tutorials all week!

2. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    The video player thing you can find at Apple's sample code. It's called MoviePlayer or something.

3. ddn

ddn Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Programmer by day but at night also programmer.
    Look behind u!
    Check you PM CowMaster.

-ddn

4. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    We have a few source codes for available for free on our website, but at the moment, the mirrors are down.

If you want to learn more, send me a message through PM or at [email protected].