[AUDIO] Luke Mullet | Composer for Hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by LukeMullet, Mar 11, 2018.

1. LukeMullet

LukeMullet New Member

Mar 11, 2018
    Composer
    Virginia
    Hello,

My name is Luke Mullet. I am a 21-year-old American composer, poet, and lyricist for hire. I would love to work with you and your team on music and/or creative writing for your upcoming game!

I have over 6 years of composing experience using digital audio workstations and virtual instruments. I use a myriad of textures and sounds to compose pieces with themes varying from adventurous, heroic, and powerful to tense, dark, and ominous.

I have composed scores for multiple short films and have been commissioned by Eastern Mennonite University Emulate Chamber Ensemble as well as film maker Riley Swartzendruber. My music has been displayed in the Oscillations art show in Harrisonburg, Virginia and performed at Eastern Mennonite University's music recitals. I was honored for my achievement in music composition and choral music at EMU's Fall Student Recognition chapel on December 8, 2017.

You may listen and watch my previous work on my website: http://www.lukemullet.com/watch

Please contact me via email if you are interested: [email protected]