Sandbox game NEEDED!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xdanleex, Nov 22, 2009.

1. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    okay i feel real bored. i already got ravensword, car jack streets, gangstar, modern combat sandstorm ,sims 3. i really want more sandbox games

2. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009

dead strike do not worry he will join your collection in about 4 weeks, which is also Standbox
    :D

3. Radogol

Radogol Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    If you like The Sims 3, New York Nights should be up your alley as well. By the way, how is Modern Combat a sandbox game?

4. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    sandbox means to move as you wish. you can move as you wish in modern combat. move around and go back and etc. so its like half sandbox

5. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    oh yeah im waiting for this. gotta love dead strike

6. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #6 grr, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009

I was talking to them tine tatoforever and prepared a preview of this the next weekend on the improvements which involves updating of the game and believe me this great game will be a big blow to the app store I'm sure.....ohhh I also said the city the game is huge

:D

7. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

8. AlphaSeed

AlphaSeed Member

Aug 16, 2009
    just get CoD Zombies!

9. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    The Quest. Its an RPG thats very open ended. More so than any rpg i know. You can choose to be good or bad. There are like 50 quests in the starter and each expansion has 30-45 quests.

10. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Like GMOD :D, or something like for example, a game where you can move things around with physics and such, or a map maker, or go crazy

"allows players to explore the game environment independently from the game's main objectives." -Wikipedia

11. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    is payback fun?

12. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Ya it has missions, a campaign, free play, and 11 cities. Its kind of like a lesser version of Chinatown Wars. It is the best GTA clone aside from Gangstar

13. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    100% EPIC... Best game ever... It seriously is fun because you get to do missions while going crazy at the same time :D... I think it's better than Gangstar because it doesn't lag at all, listen to some good music (not saying Gangstars music is bad), and travel around different maps

14. No Hero

No Hero Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    umm you have it wrong. Sandbox games means non linear gameplay, you can "move as you wish" in the way that the storyline is less fixed and allows more freedom, and maybe several ways to accomplish one thing. You put "move as you wish" in a literal sense, making any game allowing movement, a sandbox game. Cuz its not just modern combat where you "move around and go back and etc."

15. ShadowsFall

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Read my other post please =P

16. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

car jack streets is a nice sandbox game.
    it was my first sandbox game ever!
    they've taken off the time limit so it's better for casual gamers now. you might wanna check that one out. it gave me MANY hours of gameplay