Circuit Dash (by Nothing or Double)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Patrick_NoD, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Patrick_NoD

Patrick_NoD Active Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Los Angeles,CA
    #1 Patrick_NoD, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    Hey guys wanted to let everyone know about my new game Circuit Dash. It is a fast paced ,twitchy, challenging arcade game that will test your speed, reflexes and ability to not to rage quit.

Features
    • 2 Game Modes
    • 4 Difficulties
    • 50 Levels
    • Lots of Circuits

Trailer

Screens
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The game is nearing completion, not sure of the exact date it will be released, hoping for September, but I will keep posting updates here. Any feedback from the trailer and screenshots would be appreciated, thanks!

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Cool, I'm waiting for this :) from the press kit it said if the game will be free, does it have IAP or ads inside? Any Game Center?
    Thanks.

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So cool! Keep my eyes on this.

4. Jason_NoD

Jason_NoD New Member

Aug 10, 2014
    #4 Jason_NoD, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    Nope, no IAP, no Game Center. You will be able to post progress on Facebook and Twitter though. There are minimal ads in the game, but they never interfere or disrupt the gameplay.

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for this, man. So great!

6. Patrick_NoD

Aug 10, 2014
    Los Angeles,CA
    [​IMG]

So we decided to make a change to the teleporter system. In its old state it was very hard for players to successfully complete a level without at least dying a couple times because they had no idea where they would teleport to, even a player with the fastest reflexes would have a hard time not dying a few times the first time they play a level, which really takes the skill aspect out of it, making it more dependent on trial and error and memorization, which we did not want. There is now a number system on the teleporters so players can tell where they will be headed next. It really makes a world of difference and the game play is a lot more “fair” now, which I’m sure many will appreciate.

The change is not represented in the current Trailer that we have out, but you be able to see it soon in upcoming game play footage.

7. kronetgames

kronetgames Active Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Marketgin and Game design
    Ukraine
    #7 kronetgames, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Dear Patrick_Nod - pls help with a technical problem, how did you make your video full size here, when i posted my it looks small one (530x300dpi) something like that. I will be appreciative to you, if you will give me some advice with embeded video from youtube to toucharcade forum) Thanks. Btw your game looks great! Good luck with it!

You can see how my video looks like in my thread: forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=239598 - (Dont know why my url doesnt work...) magic...

8. Patrick_NoD

Aug 10, 2014
    Los Angeles,CA
    Change the size in your embed code.

9. Patrick_NoD

Aug 10, 2014
    Los Angeles,CA
    Hey guys we have a new trailer up for Circuit Dash

There have been lots of changes to the game since the last game play footage we released, lots of new animations, sound effects, level redesigns, visual changes to the warping system, a new soundtrack along with many under the hood changes and optimizations.

The game has been submitted and we have finally set the release date to October 1st for the App Store.