★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-31-2015, 02:49 AM
08-31-2015, 05:05 AM
Just got it, really cool challenging and fun game

08-31-2015, 01:16 PM
Hey Shiny, good to know you're enjoying it! Thanks a bunch for giving it a go.
09-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
So with the controls how do they work? Do you have to click on David or can you do it from anywhere ? I just don't want my hand in the way.

Billy
09-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
So with the controls how do they work? Do you have to click on David or can you do it from anywhere ? I just don't want my hand in the way.

Billy
I will redownload this coz i liked the game but as you mentioned my hand was always in the way. I know there was a vstick option added a few months back, might as well check it out again today.

Will let you know the specifics in a bit.
09-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Ok... There are 3 control options now (tilt, floating vstick, dpad), but attacks still require you to tap and drag from inside David (main character cube), and drop it on enemies.

Basically your thumb/fingers are going to be in the middle of the screen. Im playing on an ipad mainly, and man my hand has to be there to be able to shoot using my thumbs. LOL

The different control options only affect the movement controls.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 09-08-2015 at 01:57 PM.
09-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Will Not Play Games with Energy Systems
Thank you my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I will redownload this coz i liked the game but as you mentioned my hand was always in the way. I know there was a vstick option added a few months back, might as well check it out again today.

Will let you know the specifics in a bit.
09-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ok... There are 3 control options now (tilt, floating vstick, dpad), but attacks still require you to tap and drag from inside David (main character cube), and drop it on enemies.

Basically your thumb/fingers are going to be in the middle of the screen. Im playing on an ipad mainly, and man my hand has to be there to be able to shoot using my thumbs. LOL

The different control options only affect the movement controls.
I kept playing but i really hate how my thumb has to get in the middle of the screen everytime i want to attack. Im not even complaining how difficult it is to reach the center of the screen with my thumb having small hands.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword