Folt (by Nonverbal)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Monospace

Monospace Member

Jan 22, 2009

Thanks for the feedback. This was something I realized too after releasing the game, you are not the first person to bring this up.
    I thought a on time payment of 0.99$ in exchange for a new game mode would be ok. Seems like I was wrong.

The next update will allow players to play endless mode for free once a day. This will make it possible to pass the level you are referring to without paying.

Thanks!

2. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    That seems like a good solution. I really have no problem with paying for Endless Mode. I just really disliked the way the level progression block was implemented. If I was you, I would give one free play of Endless Mode at that specific spot, with no match requirement to proceed.

3. 3chickenegss

3chickenegss Member

Jun 7, 2014
    I really like this game, is a new match 3 mode! is good to see how this system has had many evolutions, congratulations

4. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Dev, if you're still checking this space, I want to apologize for before. I usually try to offer constructive criticism, and I think I came off too sharply. While I am not a developer, I think I sort of understand the challenge and frustration of deciding cost in a landscape of free games using obtrusive ads.

All that being said, I was looking in my heavily curated list of Purchased apps (I hide things like a madman), and I saw Folt yesterday. I decided I missed it and didn't care about the paywall anymore. I was pleasantly surprised to see the updates you've made, and I am enjoying it as much if not more than my first time through. I haven't yet, but I will be fully unlocking Endless Mode. Thanks for making a great game!

5. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Wandering through my backlog I randomly chose this to play. Very, very good puzzler. I bought all three permanent IAPs (extra 2 lives, endless mode and ability to see next 4 blocks) but it grates ever so slightly when the time kicks in after the loss of the seven lives. Great game though and I'll complete it, but it just annoys that I have to play something else in the meantime.