Composer | Over 40 iOS Scores | Hear the Difference

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Apr 9, 2013.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    #1 gamecomposer, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    Greetings TouchArcade forum people!

ABOUT ME: My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am an experienced composer from rural Ohio, who has scored over 50 iOS games (Exiles, Don't Play This Game, Universim, Heroes of Camelot, Blastzone, Sky Sword, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Coldwater Keep, Aiko Islands, Goop, Siegecraft TD, Dangerous, Mecho Wars, to name a few) as well as 50+ other game scores (Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion, Nekro, Assault Heroes 2), trailers (Alice in Wonderland, Hairspray, Arthur Christmas), ads (Magic the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons), films and more. I have over 17 years of composing experience.

SO LET'S HEAR IT! You can listen to my music a few ways.

- 2014 Music Reel[URL="https://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/2014-game-film-music-reel[/URL]
    - Complete Track Listing: www.soundcloud.com/sean-beeson

WHAT CAN I PROVIDE YOU?I specialize in creating high quality, ground-breaking scores for iOS games that rival music heard in games and films that have budgets many times higher. Need Disney-esque orchestral music? Epic, dark action music with choirs? Perhaps an adventurous, lyrical score? I got you covered!

I have scored puzzle games, action games, role playing games. Racing games, unique games, bizarre games, slot machines, card games, dice games. Adventure games, platforming games, ect. I haven't scored a simulation game about farming although I think I would like to in the future! :D You can see all of my credits on my website.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? You can either contact me through my website, or through this email address [email protected]

If you don't get a response in a timely fashion, chances are the email was filtered into a spam folder, so please don't hesitate to ping me on Facebook, and re-send your email!

WHY HIRE SEAN BEESON? I can provide entertaining and emotive scores for an affordable rate. I am passionate about creating music and love games of course! I am flexible, easy going, and dedicated to my craft and the quality of my work.

Thank you for your time and ears!
    Sean Beeson | Sean Beeson Studios LLC

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    he's really good! just sayin'
    he worked on so many of our games that I've lost count :)

3. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks Josh! Hopefully with many more in the future :D

4. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Website updated with more credits and re-designed goodness :D

5. ossdigital

ossdigital New Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Thanks Josh :) Hope you'll come with many more good stuffs in future. Thank you again!

6. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Moar music added! Credits updated as well.

7. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    More music added (an entirely new reel of music!) as well as more credits and a website update.8