Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #321  
Old Today, 09:02 AM
mid83 mid83 is offline
Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 37
Default

I've been playing and this has been a pretty fun little game to dabble in while I'm out and about.

I have a couple questions

1.) When I get a chest that uses premium currency to open, I just select to put it in the treasury. What is the treasury and where is it? Did I lose it forever or is there something else I do with them?

2.) Is there a list of users on here I can add to my friends list?
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Smudge Smudge is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid83 View Post
I've been playing and this has been a pretty fun little game to dabble in while I'm out and about.

I have a couple questions

1.) When I get a chest that uses premium currency to open, I just select to put it in the treasury. What is the treasury and where is it? Did I lose it forever or is there something else I do with them?

2.) Is there a list of users on here I can add to my friends list?
1) The treasury is located in your Castle. Click on the Castle and click on the treasury in the bottom right corner.

2) You can add me "DrSmudge"
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Kotara Kotara is offline
Junior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Ok, just killed level 3 Lich king (hurried it slightly with some gems ), and i got this:

, surprisingly cheap for an epic item chest (I got a "Veracity", BTW), and now the crypt is level 4 and the fight-time for lich-boy reset to 12 hours.

I'll keep fighting him for as long as the event lasts and will keep you updated if any more cool stuff happens
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old Today, 02:05 PM
Wizard_Mike Wizard_Mike is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
Ok, just killed level 3 Lich king (hurried it slightly with some gems ), and i got this:

, surprisingly cheap for an epic item chest (I got a "Veracity", BTW), and now the crypt is level 4 and the fight-time for lich-boy reset to 12 hours.

I'll keep fighting him for as long as the event lasts and will keep you updated if any more cool stuff happens
Wow, not bad. I'm on my third fight with him right now.
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Smudge Smudge is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
Ok, just killed level 3 Lich king (hurried it slightly with some gems ), and i got this:

I'll keep fighting him for as long as the event lasts and will keep you updated if any more cool stuff happens
After you get past lvl 3 lich king, the dungeon takes MANY kills to get from lvl 4 to lvl 5.
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old Today, 03:35 PM
Kotara Kotara is offline
Junior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
After you get past lvl 3 lich king, the dungeon takes MANY kills to get from lvl 4 to lvl 5.
Well, i'll see soon enough, i have the "top 5%" dungeon progress bonus to help me along. (I chose... wisely, last week)
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Smudge Smudge is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
Well, i'll see soon enough, i have the "top 5%" dungeon progress bonus to help me along. (I chose... wisely, last week)
Me too, you'll be quite sad Which faction are you (or anyone else) on this week?
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Milinator Milinator is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
In case people hadn't found the way to retrain your heros stats. For 300 gems you can retrain by scrolling to the bottom of your specific heros stats. The button is below any modifiers you may have such as +Arena Strength. Hefty price, hope everyone got it right the first time.

Also for the meantime I've given up on Cedric's Scepter. I'm focusing on crafting other 3 element epics with epic fodder instead. Just got my 3rd Dragon Lord's Armor!!! Now to work on my second Nexus Helm.

-DrSmudge
300 is a bit steep don't you think? i mean make it obtainable in a week at least. I could see 50 gems easy but good lord, even the backflip rep said they were vague on the stat description from the beginning.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent