Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 09:02 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I've been playing and this has been a pretty fun little game to dabble in while I'm out and about.

I have a couple questions

1.) When I get a chest that uses premium currency to open, I just select to put it in the treasury. What is the treasury and where is it? Did I lose it forever or is there something else I do with them?

2.) Is there a list of users on here I can add to my friends list?
Old Today, 09:19 AM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid83 View Post
I've been playing and this has been a pretty fun little game to dabble in while I'm out and about.

I have a couple questions

1.) When I get a chest that uses premium currency to open, I just select to put it in the treasury. What is the treasury and where is it? Did I lose it forever or is there something else I do with them?

2.) Is there a list of users on here I can add to my friends list?
1) The treasury is located in your Castle. Click on the Castle and click on the treasury in the bottom right corner.

2) You can add me "DrSmudge"
Old Today, 12:58 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Ok, just killed level 3 Lich king (hurried it slightly with some gems ), and i got this:

, surprisingly cheap for an epic item chest (I got a "Veracity", BTW), and now the crypt is level 4 and the fight-time for lich-boy reset to 12 hours.

I'll keep fighting him for as long as the event lasts and will keep you updated if any more cool stuff happens
Old Today, 02:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
Ok, just killed level 3 Lich king (hurried it slightly with some gems ), and i got this:

, surprisingly cheap for an epic item chest (I got a "Veracity", BTW), and now the crypt is level 4 and the fight-time for lich-boy reset to 12 hours.

I'll keep fighting him for as long as the event lasts and will keep you updated if any more cool stuff happens
Wow, not bad. I'm on my third fight with him right now.
Old Today, 02:09 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:

After you get past lvl 3 lich king, the dungeon takes MANY kills to get from lvl 4 to lvl 5.
Old Today, 03:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
After you get past lvl 3 lich king, the dungeon takes MANY kills to get from lvl 4 to lvl 5.
Well, i'll see soon enough, i have the "top 5%" dungeon progress bonus to help me along. (I chose... wisely, last week)
Old Today, 03:46 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Well, i'll see soon enough, i have the "top 5%" dungeon progress bonus to help me along. (I chose... wisely, last week)
Me too, you'll be quite sad Which faction are you (or anyone else) on this week?
Old Today, 04:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
In case people hadn't found the way to retrain your heros stats. For 300 gems you can retrain by scrolling to the bottom of your specific heros stats. The button is below any modifiers you may have such as +Arena Strength. Hefty price, hope everyone got it right the first time.

Also for the meantime I've given up on Cedric's Scepter. I'm focusing on crafting other 3 element epics with epic fodder instead. Just got my 3rd Dragon Lord's Armor!!! Now to work on my second Nexus Helm.

-DrSmudge
300 is a bit steep don't you think? i mean make it obtainable in a week at least. I could see 50 gems easy but good lord, even the backflip rep said they were vague on the stat description from the beginning.