★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
iOS 7.1.2 iPhone 5, crashes on open.
Any fix three cubes?
That's odd, we have sold a lot of new copies since the update and there has not been any other reports of issues. Normally you would get a load of one stars if there was a crash on start issue. Was this an update or did you download from scratch? I Guess you could try a reinstall. I can check on Monday to see if we still have a test device on iOS 7.1.2. I know we tried an iPhone 5 on iOS 8 and iOS 9 and it was OK.

I will double check on Monday and get back to you. You could check the games permissions in settings see if they are all on.
11-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Don't expect an update on this game
Thanks dev
Will download again and play it tonight

11-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Hi all, Hope you are having a good Halloween.

Just wanted to say that the new update was released last week and it adds some new water effects, new ghosts, audio fixes and ios 9.1 support. There was a big gap between updates as we had to convert it to 64Bit. We will be updating this more often now and yes we are still working on 7 Deadly Dolls with a new art team.

Thanks for you ongoing support!!
Woohoo! Thanks for the update! Still one of the best horror games for me... Cant wait to see the visual enhancements when i play again later
11-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
Hi all, Hope you are having a good Halloween.

Just wanted to say that the new update was released last week and it adds some new water effects, new ghosts, audio fixes and ios 9.1 support. There was a big gap between updates as we had to convert it to 64Bit. We will be updating this more often now and yes we are still working on 7 Deadly Dolls with a new art team.

Thanks for you ongoing support!!
Holy Crap! That's the name of it! 7 Deadly Dolls. It's been bugging me for months now.
11-03-2015, 03:29 AM
Love it. This game has been on my device ever since I bought it a year or so back. Great to see you guys still being active, and eagerly looking forward to your next release
11-03-2015, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Holy Crap! That's the name of it! 7 Deadly Dolls. It's been bugging me for months now.
Any preview of that 7 deadly dolls
I wanna hype myself....
11-03-2015, 05:59 AM
So good to see this get that extra showing of love. It's never left my bloody device, and I believe the year old Android beta still lives somewhere on my old Note 3.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-03-2015, 06:12 PM
My iPad Air couldnt handle the enhancements. *sob* The game stutters with the high quality on. No biggie though, im still replaying this on the normal settings. Even my ipad air now feels old. LOL

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Yeah it isn't working for me. It opens mid download now and crashes. Haunted app. The only logocal answer.
11-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
My iPad Air couldnt handle the enhancements. *sob* The game stutters with the high quality on. No biggie though, im still replaying this on the normal settings. Even my ipad air now feels old. LOL
There is a chance that the stuttering may clam down after as there is a bit more background loading of sounds which will eventually stop (5 mins or so).

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Yeah it isn't working for me. It opens mid download now and crashes. Haunted app. The only logocal answer.
Going to downgrade our test device to 7.1.2 to see if we get this issue this week. seems ok on 8 and 9. not had any other complaints yet about it.