Caramel Coding

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by JollyJenkins, Aug 2, 2013.

1. JollyJenkins

JollyJenkins New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Greetings Touch Arcade Community, I'm Alfred Thompson and I've been involved within development in one form or another since 2008. I've worked across several engines, such as Unity, along with several languages, such as C#, unityscript, and C++. Variety can be said to be the spice of my experience, I've done solo projects to improve my coding skills, along with working within teams such as Rogue Dao Studios and Caramel Tiger Clan in addition to contracting myself out to a variety of clients.

I'm currently looking for work in either coding or game design, preferably on a smaller scale in which goals can be accomplished on a part time work schedule. If you happen to live within Southern California, I can commute and do on-site work, otherwise assume that my offer stands as off-site.

My contact information is at:
    [email protected]

My skype is at jollyjenkins93, I'm usually on from noon to 7, Pacific Time.

If you are interested in possibly working with me I can present a portfolio, so you may have confidence in my abilities. With that said, I very much look forward to any prospective clients and/or projects.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.