★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jason MacRae
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 43.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to Stryker, the only first-person football game for iPad!

Dribble your way through, pick your spot then blast the ball past the goalkeeper. Do you curl it into the top corner, drive it low or chip the keeper? Decide quickly... the chance may pass or your time might be up.

Stryker is the most fluid footballing experience on the App Store and the only one to give you direct control over the ball using your finger as your foot.

DRIBBLE THE BALL
Use small light touches to dribble the ball.

CURL YOUR SHOTS
Add some curve to your flick for spin and bend.

BLAST YOUR SHOTS
Faster flicks have more power.

AIM HIGH OR LOW
Shorter flicks drive the ball low, longer flicks blast the ball into the top of the net - or into the stands.

ZEN MODE
Try the Practice mode for a special floating camera view that lets you fly with the ball.

SPECIAL CHALLENGES
Check out the extra Challenges - with new levels added weekly.

Currently available for Early Access. Keep an eye out for future updates... we are hard at work on many exciting improvements!

Huacanacha's comments:

It's the soccer version of football, as should be clear from the screenshots!
07-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Just to be clear this is my own game... my first ever

I'm the only developer and the game was made in Unity with the help of a small art team. It's being actively worked on to add new features and content. Somehow I got Apple to accept an "Early Access" banner to indicate the status of the game.

I'm mostly looking for feedback so please leave your impressions here!