★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jon Renner
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.0 MB
  • Version: 2.3.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Superior Tactics - a tactical space RTS

Unlike any other RTS you have played on iOS, Superior Tactics features intuitive controls that fit perfectly with a touch inferace, and allow you to smoothly control your units.

Design and upgrade your fleet of ships.
Will you have a large battleship filled with long range missiles?
Or a squadron of quick fighters with point defense lasers?

Earn credits and research points by defeating your enemies, and use them to strengthen your forces.

jrenner's comments:
I've just released the iOS version of game Superior Tactics.

App Store Link

You can take a look at the video trailer to see what the game is about.

You control a fleet of up to ten ships that you use to take on missions of increasing difficulty. Using the money and research points you earn from completing missions, you can purchase new/better ships, unlock new weapons and equipment, and enhance existing equipment types.

There is also a random skirmish battle mode and a limited online play where you compete against fleets designed by other players (not real time)
to be ranked in a global ladder.

DISCLAIMER: The game does feature ads and in-app purchases. But it was not designed to be pay-to-win (The game is completable without spending any money, as verified during testing). However, some people really don't like these things, so I will be open about it here.
04-23-2014, 06:52 AM
Why, hello there. Yer not pretty, and you seem a bit slow on the uptake, but you sure do look interesting.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 04-23-2014 at 07:06 AM.
04-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Will making an in-app purchase disable the iAds?
04-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Will making an in-app purchase disable the iAds?
Yes, it will, but it won't be restorable (don't wipe your data)
06-29-2014, 06:12 AM
Superior Tactics 2 Info

I've made a post talking about some of the upcoming features for a massive overhaul, probably to be released as Superior Tactics 2

http://www.superior-tactics.com/supe...cs-2-0-update/
07-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Anyone play this? I was read on Reddit and saw something that the dev is working on a really big update for the game. Looks like a cool RTS