Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-04-2014, 10:04 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Most soft launches are months rather than weeks. Plus it only takes ten minutes, I can't see any reason not to, especially with the number of games that don't come to England at all.

Updates are simple; it only asks for the password not the account email address. If you keep all the passwords the same then it's no different to only having one account.

Plus if people weren't doing this then we'd never know what games are coming out
Wait I don't have to keep switching stores to check for updates?
Old 04-04-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd1234 View Post
if you download any game from a country other then yours you can still buy iap
your credit cards works only with your country store, so you can't use it to buy games from other stores but once you change your country back you can buy iap for any game you have on your device
I meant credit as in existing credit remaining for a gift card that is tied to my US account
Old 04-04-2014, 10:11 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

I do this too. I have a few apple store IDs though I only really buy paid games on my Philippines and US accounts. Aside from the early setup, its not really a big hassle.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikavari View Post
I do this too. I have a few apple store IDs though I only really buy paid games on my Philippines and US accounts. Aside from the early setup, its not really a big hassle.
What about progress though. Once the game launches in your main store and you download that one dont you have to start over?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
What about progress though. Once the game launches in your main store and you download that one dont you have to start over?
This is why I made the leap of faith for Hearthstone. Everything is kept on the battle.net servers. Changing from the CAD version to US should not lose my me data
Old 04-04-2014, 06:00 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Most soft launches are months rather than weeks. Plus it only takes ten minutes, I can't see any reason not to, especially with the number of games that don't come to England at all.

Updates are simple; it only asks for the password not the account email address. If you keep all the passwords the same then it's no different to only having one account.

Plus if people weren't doing this then we'd never know what games are coming out
What do you mean keep all passwords the same and its like 1 store? Updates from NZ store will show on my US store?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
To have international accounts, you just need an address with a legit postal code. Nothing else. For the phone number add anything, anything works. For the bank account, you just need to do what Pete said. Go first to the New Zealand AppStore without logged in, look for a free game, then iTunes will ask for an account, tell them you don't want to add a bank account, ....

Here are my fake addresses, if someone want to move in with me for iTunes purposes, join its free xD

In Canada I live here according to iTunes xD

Av Lake
Duvernay
Quebec H7E 1V5
Canada

Or in New Zealand I live here xD:

Irvam 4
Cambourne
New Zealand

I have accounts for New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Canada, US, Finland, France, Germany, and more that I cant remember...

To manage that, do it here:

AppleID

Now go on a try all those fantastic soft launch titles like Hordes of Heroes, for example...
Moved in with ya cozy place
Old 04-04-2014, 09:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
Moved in with ya cozy place
How are you going to keep your progress when those games come out in the US? Thats my main biggest problem except for Hearthstone.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I just tried to make a CA account and it says there was a problem handling this request. Any ideas why? I made a NZ one fine.

EDIT: Never mind I got it

Last edited by Amenbrother; 04-04-2014 at 11:58 PM..