Min: A Space Adventure - Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DanielH, May 29, 2012.

1. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
    #1 DanielH, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    Hello Community,

My name is Daniel and I'm the founder and director of a small studio called Cwerki Studios. Since our inception we've been terribly hard at work on our debut game, Min: A Space Adventure.

Our game is now ready and it is with great pleasure that I present our launch trailer!

Min will be coming to the iOS June 18 and will be free so download and enjoy!

We'd love to hear what you think of our trailer and eventually the game. If you can help us by spreading the word that would be awesome.

We have big plans for Min's future and we'd like our community to take part in it. Help us shape the universe for the little Minimar to explore by heading over to our Facebook page and liking us. We will be organizing polls and discussions soon after the game's release.

People who like us will have the chance to receive a promo-code for the game allowing them to download the game before it is even released and assault the leaderboards! We have only a small handful of codes available so start liking!

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

2. playwiz

playwiz New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Nice

Its nice to see indie developers work on such amazing games.

I loved the trailer, the world u created looks to be very interesting, can't wait to explore it. The graphics are also amazing for an iPad or iPhone, the entire package looks interesting enough for me, ill be checking it out as soon as its on the app store.

3. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I think this is going to be on the "Best iOS title of 2012".

I absolutely loved the trailer, the music was really unique and I am sure that trailer is going to go a long way.

Definately going to like your Facebook page, would really like to play before it is released!

Can we use tilt to move the spacecraft?

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Looks great from the trailer. Please have alternative control options though not just tilt

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    woah looks epic! Like Gene Effect on third-person as a runner!

6. 3parkbenchhydra

3parkbenchhydra Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    This looks fantastic.

7. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
    Thank you very much for your kind words everyone.

You'd be pleased to know that we ourselves aren't huge fans of tilt controls especially while traversing 3D environments, so I can safely tell you that you can expect to swipe your way through the environments!

8. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
  9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    VERY excited. Will sure get this day one.

One question though, will it have multiple control options? I sure hope it isnt tilt-only. Tilt's fine, but i prefer other options if there are any.

10. DanielH

DanielH Member

May 29, 2012
    Promo-Code Give-away with Epic Games!

We are organizing a promo-code give-away with Epic Games!

Head over to the Unreal Engine Facebook page and like their post for a chance to win one of three promo-codes that will give you early access to Min, allowing you to tackle those leaderboards early!

Don't forget to Like our Facebook page to keep up with all the latest on Min!

11. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    This looks neat. I really like(d) this one.

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Done and done, thanks for the heads up!