Top iPhone publishers

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by SRPartners, Nov 19, 2010.

1. SRPartners

SRPartners Member

Oct 4, 2010
    #1 SRPartners, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
    Does anyone have a great list of top iphone game publishers besides Chillingo (publishers one would want to work with). Thanks.

2. nachoslocos

nachoslocos Active Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Top as in quantity or quality?

3. SRPartners

SRPartners Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Either. Maybe a list of publishers one would want to work with.

4. nachoslocos

nachoslocos Active Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Clickgamer has a bunch of good releases.

5. SRPartners

SRPartners Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Any others? (that's one of Chillingo's brands if I'm not mistaken).

6. FredrikReinius

FredrikReinius Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Head of Digital Marketing
    Stockholm
    Yes Clickgamer are part of Chillingo/EA.

On the top of my head:
    - Chillingo
    - Gameloft
    - EA Mobile
    - Digital Chocolate
    - G5
    - PAN Vision
    - Natural Motion
    - Glu
    - Freeverse

Probably lots more.

7. nemice

nemice New Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Lots of publishers are publishing Iphone / mobile games beside their core-business. Ore making sure the game they publish on a other console will also get on Iphone ore visa versa.

Like Iceberg Interactive a PC publisher is now also going to publish Iphone games, looking forward to their games.

Two Tribes a developer is now also publishing Iphone game to the DS and WiiWare.

Anyway like FredrikReinius said...their lots more.

8. SRPartners

SRPartners Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Thanks guys. If anyone knows any more, post em.

9. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Hi,

may be you forgot us :) Bulkypix. We are growing fast with 40 games published, 13 more to be released for Christmas. We are going to release 70 games next year.
    So you will say why us, first we are successful on many games like My Brute, Hysteria Project, Babel Rising, Twin Blades, Saving Private Sheep, Pix N Love Rush ...
    Secondly we have a real ethical philosophy towards indie developers and developers generally. We think that other major publishers forgot that the creative team is were the value is created, that why we think that human relationship is central to make a good business between studios and publisher. So in 2 years we created long term relationships with 22 studios around the world.
    Another fact really important, we are also developers with 4 in house development teams, so we are speaking the same language on games. It's important because we are not only doing marketing and are happy to share technical tricks or part of code to help our partners.

In term of publishing (when we are speaking about a finished game) we are only taking 15% of the revenues (where others are used to take 40%... it's not fair from our point of view). We are militating for a more equitable share of revenus.
    On the other hand we are also doing a lot of Co Productions with many partners right now. What does it means?
    You have an idea or we have an idea, we share it and we co produce it.
    It means we can : - develop parts of the game on each side
    - or we can put half the money on the table
    - We are co owner on the new brand created and it means we are in the same boat, we fully share the risk with you. If the game is a success it's totally shared and will continue on all new opportunities that can be found after (PSN, psp minis ...). All revenues are shared on a 50/50 basis.

We are based both in France and San Francisco.
    I will more than happy to discuss with you all.
    You can contact me directly on my email :: [email protected], I am the COO and Co Founder of Bulkypix.

10. FancyFactory

FancyFactory Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    software development
    Germany
    ...regarding your signature...is Developper with 2 p intended? I know, I'm picky, but a signature should be part of a professional appearance. ;)

11. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Thank you for your eagle eyes as i am not english speaking native.

12. suggestion

I am going to launch my first game on apple store. Which publisher I would choose then?

13. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

+1 for Bulkypix

14. lumarama

lumarama Well-Known Member