Games on your Iphone/Itouch : what is your favorite classification system ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by REDFELK, Mar 17, 2010.

1. REDFELK

REDFELK Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Student (Director)
    Paris
    After classifying and re-classifying my games on my Iphone pages after geting some new ones, I'd like to know which system do you prefer : alphabetical, gender, chronological, most played or any other...

Personnaly, i like a kind of gender type system : i'm using 4 pages

1) On the go "survival" games : canabalt, doodle jump, eco punk, dizzypad, tilt to live, critical wave, or TD games with no save...

2) On the go "levels" games : Angry birds, iblast moki, geared, most of the donut games like comet racer...

3) Levels game with important RPG-mode or any advanced upgrading system : Space Miner, PVZ, alive 4 ever, robocalypse, all progressive TD...

4) Adventure games : RPG and Point and click mostly, like Necromancer Rising, Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Inotia, Zenonia, Seed...

2. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I use categories to split my apps into genre. I also have my most recent / played games on the first and second page.

3. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I have the my most popular games on the second page and then work my way down. Then I have a page of games from reviews and beta testing (but if they are really good they can be promoted to second page) :)

4. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    most played

5. Muscat

Muscat Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Yep, most played to least played usually for me. I keep a couple of games on the first page that I dont play play very often, but still have a soft spot for as well.

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    All of my most played, favorite games go on the first page after the default page, which has Facebook and Cydia on it. All the other pages are alphabetical order, like when you reset home screen layout.