★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MADNESS ROAD

KILL hordes of zombies, DESTROY all the buildings and obstacles, DOMINATE picking deadly power-ups, COLLECT and uncover a unique cars!

Madness Road - is the race for survival in the post-apocalyptic world. Creating the game, we were inspired by the famous post apocalyptic movies and games about the total destruction!

FEATURES
75+ Cars
20+ Kinds of Quests
10 Kinds of Zombies with reward system and directory
5 Species of Rarity cars
3 Huuge post-apocalyptic Locations
Fully Destructible / shoot down objects
ar customization (each car has its own weight, speed, fuel tank and stability)
Rarity cars Madness - each have their own unique properties

SUPPORT
Support iCloud / GameCenter
Support Landscape and Portrait mode
Opportunity to play with one finger

NOTE
Madness Road is free to play but some game items/cars can also be purchased for real money. If you do not wish to use this feature please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

The pixel MADNESS awaits you!

Boardumb's comments:

11-09-2016, 11:31 PM
What the... expected ten pages.
Grabbing this

11-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Send a message via ICQ to putermcgee
While the game is pretty much what I expected, some parts could use work. The controls are different, depending how you hold your phone. And I could swear it looked like you could use tilt controls, but I can't find anywhere to change them. The way the car steers is also weird in that it barely turns until you hold one direction, and then it turns so fast that you typically turn 90 degrees farther than you want to.

It's a fun high score chaser, and plowing through destructible buildings feels great. I know it's just me projecting, but if this was level-based where you had to clear a path through specific buildings to make way for a runaway nuclear transporter, it would be GOTY.
11-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by putermcgee View Post
The way the car steers is also weird in that it barely turns until you hold one direction, and then it turns so fast that you typically turn 90 degrees farther than you want to.
Bingo. This and the fact that fuel is kind of random and it turns into luck or watch an ad to continue pretty much killed this game for me in just a few minutes. Maybe the fuel thing is just an initial impression but the controls are so bad, I will not be playing long enough to find out if it's a legitimate gripe.

It's too late.
11-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Madness Road ( Zombies, Cars and Apocalypse ... )

9/10 - US Players: "It is Madness"
10/10 - Youtoube Star: "Mobile Сarmageddon! it is something incredible!"
9/10 - Reddit Fans: "Give it to me Two!"
Unity - "Winner of Unity Special Award 2016"

What do you know about the total destruction ??
We have tried to create a game inspired by the game karmageddon movies Mad Max.
Our game is in release, now you can Downloaded and immerse yourself in the world of zombie apocalypse !
And we are ready to offer

- 50+ Apocalyptic Cars
- 12 kinds of Quests
- 10 kinds of Zombies with reward system and directory
- 5 species of Rarity cars
- 3 huuge post-apocalyptic Locations
- fully Destructible / shoot down objects
- Сar customization (each car has its own weight, speed, fuel tank and stability)
- rarity cars Madness - each have their own unique properties
- can play at Landscape and Portrait mode
- also to play with one finger

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1138313193

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkz31VVYfM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 1 ( iPhone  2208x1242).jpg
Views:	5
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	108438   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 5 ( iPhone  2208x1242).jpg
Views:	4
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	108441  

Last edited by EugeneDev; 11-10-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1138313193
11-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Oh hell yeah! Grabbing this!
11-10-2016, 04:12 PM
thank you) we will try to do everything as best as possible
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
The game takes inspiration from Smashy Road: most wanted but in most aspects I do like it better. Let me tell you what's holding me back from purchasing the legendary cars like I did in Smashy Road.

1) the controls. The turning is way off. I'm not exactly understanding why holding the screen to turn doesn't turn and then all of a sudden you overturn. I'd rather have the tap controls unified and responsive. I'm really having a hard time with them as they are and its preventing me from enjoying the game.

2) no descriptions on the special abilities of the expensive legendary cars. I'd love to know what they do before paying the money for them. I'll spend the money if I like them to support the game.

3) the way the fuel is done. It's so random. Then I finally saw a fuel container and I was trying so hard to turn to get it but kept overturning. There's got to be a better way to do it like maybe you get fuel put in front of you if you defeat a wave. Something like that.

I really do like the art style and the whole idea of the game and smashing the buildings and zombies if fun. If you address the above issues I'll be happy to spend some real money in the game.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneDev View Post
thank you) we will try to do everything as best as possible
11-11-2016, 04:07 AM
Cool game, but sometimes it runs really slow on my iPad.
11-11-2016, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
The game takes inspiration from Smashy Road: most wanted but in most aspects I do like it better. Let me tell you what's holding me back from purchasing the legendary cars like I did in Smashy Road.

1) the controls. The turning is way off. I'm not exactly understanding why holding the screen to turn doesn't turn and then all of a sudden you overturn. I'd rather have the tap controls unified and responsive. I'm really having a hard time with them as they are and its preventing me from enjoying the game.

2) no descriptions on the special abilities of the expensive legendary cars. I'd love to know what they do before paying the money for them. I'll spend the money if I like them to support the game.

3) the way the fuel is done. It's so random. Then I finally saw a fuel container and I was trying so hard to turn to get it but kept overturning. There's got to be a better way to do it like maybe you get fuel put in front of you if you defeat a wave. Something like that.

I really do like the art style and the whole idea of the game and smashing the buildings and zombies if fun. If you address the above issues I'll be happy to spend some real money in the game.

Billy
We also do Voxels and camera is looks similar, but there are a lot of games, but there are a lot of games, you just named the most popular. We are still trying to make more like Carmageddon (game) and Mad Max (the movie)

P.S About Fuel and Controls sure we fixed up
+ Car Customization will be already in thes weekend )
Thanks for feedback