Universal Panmorphia (by LKMAD)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lkmad, Dec 9, 2014.

1. lkmad

lkmad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Solo indiedev, LKMAD
    Limassol, Cyprus
    #1 lkmad, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Hello everyone!!

This is my very first game.

It is a Point & Click Puzzle / Adventure Game.

I hope you like it!

Panmorphia

LKMAD
    • The Legend of Panmorphia • The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of …
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    • The Legend of Panmorphia • The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it. The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it. With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether. They are called upon for help in times of need. Features: • Point and click, puzzle adventure game! • A beautiful world to discover! • Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world! • Many items to collect and puzzles to solve! • Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries! • An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience! • An 'Arrows' navigation option! • A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map! • Original soundtrack and sound effects! • Available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch! • Translated into: German, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean. Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lkmad.games Full walkthrough available here: https://www.lkmad.com/walkthrough.html
    Information
    Seller:LKMAD
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 09, 2014
    Updated:Apr 28, 2022
    Version:3.3
    Size:165.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Currently working on making the game Universal, will update everyone when it's done! :)

Many thanks! :D

P.S. I have a few promo codes to share, if you'd like one please PM me!

2. quantumsheep

quantumsheep Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    The Head Cheese, Top Dog, Numero Uno Honcho, Quant
    London
    I got to play this a tiny bit while it was being made :)

I didn't get very far, but what I did see I enjoyed.

It also looks v. nice - the location art is made up of touched up photos (taken in Cyprus I believe?).

I follow the developer on Twitter and she's super lovely and has a cat :)

Like I said, I haven't played much, but if you like adventure games you might enjoy this one!

QS =D

3. AxBattler

AxBattler Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Programmer at 48h Studio
    Italy
    #3 AxBattler, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    I completed the game and enjoyed it very much.
    It took me about 5 hours, so it's good value for the small price asked.
    The scenery is made mostly from real photos and it looks great.
    It plays like a classic first person 2d point and click: you have an inventory to collect items and you interact with the environment by tapping on the screen.
    If you like adventure or puzzle games give it a try!

4. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    waiting for iphone version...

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Hah, and as soon as i saw the pictures i thought:

I can almost smell Greece or somewhere nearby in them, they are really beautiful!

Point & click isn't my strongest, but good luck to the dev! :)

6. lkmad

lkmad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Solo indiedev, LKMAD
    Limassol, Cyprus
    hello!

Yes! All locations are taken from Cyprus, with the exception of Mount Olympus making a cameo in the panorama! Oh and a Caryatid! :D

Currently working on the Universal app, should be about a week and then of course the iTunes approval period. :) will keep everyone posted!

Thanks everyone!

7. JMan121314

JMan121314 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2014
    Hey awesome so you made it yourself?

It looks great

8. lkmad

lkmad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Solo indiedev, LKMAD
    Limassol, Cyprus
    The soundtrack is done by the amazing David Decker.

But other than that, with the exception of a sound fx, it's just me! :)

Thanks!!

9. toptrops

toptrops Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2014
  10. Rythan

Rythan Well-Known Member

May 16, 2014
    Thanks for the code, can't wait to play the game once it's available!

11. lkmad

lkmad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Solo indiedev, LKMAD
    Limassol, Cyprus
    Hey :) it's already out on iTunes for the iPad. Do you mean for the iPhone?

12. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Looks interesting. Love point & click adventures. For those who have played it How is the gameplay & puzzles?

13. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    It is nice and with wonderful locations - photos. I like the particles that are shown in the areas, it feels like you are actually there but I cannot reply about the riddles because I'm stuck in the beginning. I want to solve it by myself though and I don't want to see any walkthrough. :)

14. podbud

podbud Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I'm also stuck at the beginning. Usually these games unravel themselves but so far I only have a wire brush. I can see things out of my reach in the tree and above the small house but it's not very as to what I need. Looks nice and will enjoy it once I start going.

15. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I'm also stuck, but a bit further on.
    Still got the wire brush, but also a chisel, some mushrooms, and some a dry leaf.

The game does look great, I'm not so far in but I would suggest make navigation hotspots a bit more defined, with the changing viewpoints it can be a bit hard to tell what goes where.

16. SBS

SBS New Member

Dec 11, 2014
    #16 SBS, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    You did a great job on the game, not too easy, graphics are nice but I'm stuck! I have the hairball and glass shards. I'm trying to figure out the greek alphabet puzzle. Is it possible for a hint or PM me the solution? I want to figure out myself but spent several hours on this one puzzle, even went so far to try and learn the greek alphabet! :rolleyes:

Edit: right after I posted this, I found it! I think I just needed a break.

17. lkmad

lkmad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Solo indiedev, LKMAD
    Limassol, Cyprus
    Hey everyone!!

I am planning to make a hint system for the game, which will have the option to define the hotspots too for those that want the extra help. There will also be a walkthrough! It's just me doing all of this though so as you can imagine I'm working as fast as I can.

For those that are stuck however and want some help, PM me and I will give you hints - please specify how explicit you want me to be! It's not a problem at all! :)

I know some enjoy working everything out for themselves so I think maybe try and keep things spoiler free in the thread (maybe inside spoil brackets?) as there are many surprises for you and I want everyone to experience them anew. :)

Thanks!!

P.S. Working on a trailer this morning, which I will add it to this thread once it's done - I know I'm doing things a bit backwards, but it's my first game so bare with me! :D :D

P.P.S. I will be eternally grateful if those that bought the game can add a Review to the game so it is more visible. Would love to make the sequel for you all (already have it planned in my head)! Ones with promo codes, if you can help spread the word, I would be eternally grateful to you too! Thanks so much! :eek:

18. chaniaweb

chaniaweb Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Really want this on my iphone!

19. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    It has also nice music.

20. smjjames

smjjames Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    I'm stuck at the same place SBS is, I have some glass pieces and a hairball (which looks a lot like a dirty piece of cotton), the only puzzle I can do is the greek thing on the stairs, can someone give me a hint or something? I did find that drawing with the bars at different levels, but that tells me nothing for this puzzle.