Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-25-2013, 01:10 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I just noticed something that may be a discrepancy or may be intentional, I'm not sure. I was reading the comic again on the Game Show Warriors website and I noticed that at the end of Act 1 Studly is about to face the Mechkinky Kong MK II as seen below:

But in the game the Trophies screen indicates that Studly is facing the Mechkinky Kong MK III as seen below:

So I was wondering if this was an over sight, or if the comics were from another time (possibly long ago) and Studly really does face off against the Mechkinky Kong MK II and the Mechkinky Kong MK III. Although that would explain why MK III has white hair and MK II does not.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:55 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post

Hey DBC, just to let you and everyone else know, I'm a 29 year old male, lol

EDIT: I want to challenge everyone to try and get "THE REAL STUDLY" Trophy and take a screenshot of the popup that appears on the bottom of the screen when you achieve it...
Cool! I'm sure you understand, but with so many gamers out there, I'm growing less and less presumptuous, and thus more and more careful so as not offend anyone.

Yes indeed, I too would like to see who among us is "THE REAL STUDLY!" As you know, it's the only trophy to elude me as well...

DBC
Old 03-26-2013, 11:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
So I was wondering if this was an over sight, or if the comics were from another time (possibly long ago) and Studly really does face off against the Mechkinky Kong MK II and the Mechkinky Kong MK III. Although that would explain why MK III has white hair and MK II does not.
Aaaaand we have Comic 2 that should resolve some of that.. hopefully! If not we always have our beta chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Yes indeed, I too would like to see who among us is "THE REAL STUDLY!" As you know, it's the only trophy to elude me as well...

DBC
We too would like to see! Only 2 of us have actually ever gotten it. :|

Quote:
That sounds great. I am actually in Pacific Time, and 8PM will be right after I finish putting my daughter to bed. So I should be able to attend the entire chat uninterrupted. Looking forward to hearing everyone else's opinions and suggestions.

So will you be emailing or PMing everyone the link to the chat?

Hey DBC, just to let you and everyone else know, I'm a 29 year old male, lol

EDIT: I want to challenge everyone to try and get "THE REAL STUDLY" Trophy and take a screenshot of the popup that appears on the bottom of the screen when you achieve it (in case anyone doesn't know, you can take a screenshot by pressing the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time). Also, if you could list what upgrades you were using at the time when you did it that would be great. That is the only trophy that I am having trouble getting, but I am going to try very hard to get it before the chat tomorrow night. I am wondering if anyone else can get/has gotten it as well.
I will be sending out Beta chat details by PM! Check your mailboxes in a bit.

We also have a little surprise for all who gave us some really good comments to work on in the beta! And all who are joining in the chat tomorrow. More on this over PM too.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Aaaaand if you've been following the comic:

Last edited by Doctor_G; 03-26-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Old 03-26-2013, 07:51 PM

I am very sorry, but I will not be able to attend the chat, as I just realized that I have to be at a class at 8. Dangit.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Very cool...I got let in on the beta last moment thanks to the dev and will submit him a quick initial but let me say ....very original and cool quirky style of gaming going on here...the comic is a plus and art and humor erase any small issues with the game off the top... Guys look out for this!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeblik View Post
I am very sorry, but I will not be able to attend the chat, as I just realized that I have to be at a class at 8. Dangit.
No worries skeblik we'll try and do another one next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Very cool...I got let in on the beta last moment thanks to the dev and will submit him a quick initial but let me say ....very original and cool quirky style of gaming going on here...the comic is a plus and art and humor erase any small issues with the game off the top... Guys look out for this!
Thanks for the comments Trev1 it puts a big smile on our faces , what we've put together is actually a big homage to the games/comics/shows that we are fans of. We really hope you can join us for the chat!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Really really cool game! Universal any time soon?
Sorry for the radio silence guys. I realize I forgot to answer this.

And the answer is... WEDUNNIT.