More Zombies?! coming in March... Beware: Highly Zombielicious!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PocketMonkey, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PocketMonkey

PocketMonkey Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2009
    #1 PocketMonkey, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
    Another Zombie Game?! OMG!!!111!

Yes, that is right! Pocket Monkey Games is proud to announced that we have done what every developer before us has done: Created a zombie game with zombies and guns and even more zombies!!

[​IMG]

RELEASE DATE: More Zombies?! is set to premier on the AppStore on March 12!!11!

Launch Price: Only $.99!

But alas, this is no ordinary zombie game with a totally awesome Hero who is virtually unstoppable!

You are Bob, an average citizen with an average job in an average citizen, when an not-so-uncommon event takes place: Everyone you knew turned into the walking undead!

FEATURES:
    • 2.5D scalable environment (Like Castle Crashers/A Quest of Knights Onrush)
    • Desert Eagles, Uzis, Ak-47s, Flamethrowers and more in to wield in your quest to vanquish the undead!
    • Intuitive Weapon Select system to maximize amounts of awesome
    • Can you survive long enough to fight against the fierce Tank zombie?
    • High Score Survival style to keep your games quick and insanely fun, leaving you craving more!
    • OpenFeint with leaderboards and cheeky achievements

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

yes! looks good!

3. z0|¥|b1_G-zus

z0|¥|b1_G-zus Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Selinsgrove, PA
    Castle crashers? Zombies? Guns? Hero wearing a neck tie? Maximum amounts of awesome?

Sold...can I pre-order and gain special access before the street release?

4. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    Dude, heck yeah!! Just send $170 to our PayPal and we will get you a pre-release copy straight away. :D

5. mezdup

mezdup Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    it looks like it could be good, but zombieworld apocalypse has you guys beat in the kickass castlecrashers+zombie game methinks.

i'll probably buy both regardless haha.

6. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    I'm definitely looking forward to that game. Didn't know it was out though.

7. mezdup

mezdup Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    oh it's not. i shoulda mentioned "upcoming" before kickass castlecrasher+zombie game lol.

8. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    :) Gotcha! We are not seeking to "imitate" Castle Crasher or Zombieworld Apocalypse. The reference is for the scrollable 2.5D environment. ;)

9. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    Looks good, you caught me at the word "zombielicious", like every human between the ages of 9 and 21 :)

10. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    Glad to hear that our tactfully tactless statement peaked your taste buds!

11. z0|¥|b1_G-zus

Feb 3, 2010
    Selinsgrove, PA
    Booooo. Lame.

I'll still get it. I'll just wait for the official release...I guess...if I have to...because you're making me...even though I already told everyone how cool you were...

12. xFinch713x

xFinch713x Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    another good game from PMG coming up :) Yay!

13. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    No, I'm not making you whatsoever! It is completely in your power to achieve your treasures of gaminghood!

Imagine it like this: You are given a quest to go forth and find the mystical game of more zombies?! before anyone else. But in order to earn your treasure, you must defeat the glorious Blood Dragon. Or you can bribe him for passage. ;)

14. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    Hey hey hey!!!1! Don't be so presumptuous with the quality of our games! This game could suck for all you kno.... ohhh...it was a compliment. Then thanks! (...now where is that backspace key...)

15. z0|¥|b1_G-zus

Feb 3, 2010
    Selinsgrove, PA
    hmmm...i wouldn't mind taking my chances with this blood dragon. where can I find him or her? OR...does the bribe HAVE to be cash? I am a chef. Can I just make a delicious feast of townsfolk and woodland creatures?

16. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    A delectable entree of meaty peasants?!!? That's what I was going to spend the cash on anyways! I think we can work something out. I'll let you in on a little secret. The Pocket Monkey likes to hold little challenges for you commonfolk to earn pre-release copies of the game! Once we have some, you be sure to participate. The glories go to those with a quick wit and sharp mind and tasty sense of humor (Which is in your favor for being a chef. ;) )

17. z0|¥|b1_G-zus

Feb 3, 2010
    Selinsgrove, PA
    Nice. I love side quests. I will not fail you.

18. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    cool i love zombie games, if you are looking for beta testers i would love to test it :)

19. PocketMonkey

Mar 29, 2009
    Always looking for dedicated beta testers. Send us an email at [email protected]

20. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

yeah! koolio!