★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ready!? Rush!

SongRush is a musical arcade game that will allow you to play with your own music.

Run, slide, jump and avoid all the obstacles. Beat your own music by pulling off perfect combos to win maximum points. Will you get to the end of your track?

Try all the solo challenges and take on your friends in the weekly tournament.

May the best rusher win!

Features:

Download songs from iTunes and play with your own library!
The obstacles are generated randomly by an algorithm. Each game level is unique!
A graffiti-inspired urban graphics style with a musical twist
Challenge your friends with the weekly tournament
------------------------------------

CURIOUS? More info on:
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

Sanuku's comments:

07-18-2013, 04:50 AM
Yeah a runner hope it's good, downloading now

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-18-2013, 05:06 AM
I've been waiting for a great runner that matches your music with the obstacles. Let's see if this one is good!
07-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Obstacles based music... Nice. This and Beat Hazard Ultra gives more reason to still have a good number of songs in your ithings.
07-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Meh... Too IAP demanding. You need tokens to play a song, and tokens can be bought using ingame gathered notes. However, you get 5 tokens for 1500. Meaning, you can play 5 times with that. Problem is, for the 2 songs i played, i gathered only about 200, maybe less notes. So 5 songs isnt gonna let me play after that other than spending for IAPs.

Other than that, the music conversion isnt accurate. Timing isnt correct if you want to get perfect jumps and slides.

Just... Avoid.
07-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Meh... Too IAP demanding. You need tokens to play a song, and tokens can be bought using ingame gathered notes. However, you get 5 tokens for 1500. Meaning, you can play 5 times with that. Problem is, for the 2 songs i played, i gathered only about 200, maybe less notes. So 5 songs isnt gonna let me play after that other than spending for IAPs.

Other than that, the music conversion isnt accurate. Timing isnt correct if you want to get perfect jumps and slides.

Just... Avoid.
Hi!

One of the main difficulties was to be able to proceduraly generate obstacles from every kind of music with a well balanced gameplay.

The result isn't perfect, we agree. And we're sorry if the game doesn't match your expectations yet. We're currently thinking about an update to improve things so feel free to give us extra feedback if you want to.

Thanks.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer