iPhone Tank Maverick for iPad - Beta Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by carrytheone, Jan 23, 2011.

1. carrytheone

carrytheone Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Free-range Game Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    #1 carrytheone, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
    Hi,

A quick introduction: I am the developer of Tank Maverick, a first person tank combat game for iPad. The game is almost ready for release and as part of my preparation I would like to get it into the hands of some experienced beta testers for one final critique. I would also like to continue to work with you for testing of planned updates. Also worth noting is that I've just had my www.testflight.com account activated, so the process will be dead simple for testers who sign up. You will also be mentioned in the "Test Mavericks" section of the credits :).

Brief Gameplay Video:

Please apply here.

Please submit all bugs/ideas/etc to our uservoice account

Also if you do apply, please post back here to keep this thread alive.

Huge thanks :D,

Pete

2. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Applied :)

Nice web app, does a good job of expediting the process.

3. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Applied!

4. carrytheone

carrytheone Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Free-range Game Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks very much for the applications folks. I do still need more so please keep them coming!

I've just uploaded the first build so FlightTest should have emailed around a link for installing it.

Because the cutscenes will be missing from these first few builds I'll give you an overview of the campaign story: You're a tank commander fighting to defend your base against constant attacks from the enemy (levels 1-4). One day the enemy sends through a wave of experimental tanks which threaten to wipe your base out (level 5). At that point you decide to take your crew on a risky mission, following the enemy back to their base (levels 6 and 7) intent on stealing one of their experimental tanks (levels 8 and 9).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Pete.

5. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    Thanks!