Universal Infinity Blade III - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ausar, Sep 18, 2013.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm waiting for Godking / Raidriar armor so I can reinstall this game. Did they ever put it in?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's been there for a while now. ;)

Guys, as for content, Infinity Blade 3 isnt gonna get any anymore. Chair did say they have added everything they intended content-wise.

3. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    IT'S THERE.

It was added back in May. One of the features you can check is the trainer in the hideout, to the left of the supply chest.

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh really? Both armor versions? IB1 and IB2? Dang. Time to get back in it. Thanks EP!

5. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just 1 version... The current one. None from IB1 or 2, although 3 looks pretty close to 2's.

6. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    The gold armor set is the King set though. Since Raidriar can be played in the intro, you can tinker with the files to get the IB2 GK armor, but it seems there is no legit way to obtain it.

Do note that Claymourn cannot be seen in the store, yet it has been offered in a Clashmob, so there *is* a chance that ChAIR will let players win the GK set if they had intended that before they rolled out the last update(s).

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh interesting. So you're saying you actually can't get the Godking armor? Darn.. Honestly both his armor sets are in my top 3 armors in all of IB.

8. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Are they done with Infinity Blade as a whole then?

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    They just said they have completed the Infinity Blade trilogy. I guess that means there is a possibility of spinoffs or the next stories and such. Especially since the ending is still quite open.

10. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    IB3 is currently free

11. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    Can someone please help out a noob?

I am a level 4 and the enemies I keep having to fight just keep getting tougher and tougher. I just ran into a level 11 enemy and barely beat him.

On occasion, I will run into a really high level enemy, like a level 100 dragon. Is this the way it's supposed to work?

Also, how often should I be upgrading my weapons and armor? I am a level 4 and haven't bought any new weapons or armor yet because I barely have any money.

12. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Practice with the training bot in the Hideout as much as you can. It's very important that you master parrying if you want to defend yourself in IB. Don't use Dual weapons just yet because those require dodging which also must be gotten used to.

Know your enemy. Before any fight, check their info in the ! button. It tells what elements they use, and what they can defend against. But at your level I suppose you don't encounter enemy with elemental attack yet. Don't worry about the dragon, you can't kill her in one go.

For another source of chips and gold, play the online Clashmobs, Trials and Tournaments.

13. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Training bot???? Haven't seen that!

I actually switched to dual blade as I prefer them! Always seem to parry better... I am level 5/6.

14. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    #2134 GAMESHARQ, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Thanks. Got another noob question. I feel like I'm not taking advantage of moments when my enemy is dazed and I can attack. Basically, all I do is swipe left and right over and over again until they block. Is that what I'm supposed to do? Does swiping in other directions do different attacks? Also, once they block, is that it for the attacks I can do until they are dazed again or are there any offensive moves I can perform?

Also, how do I heal during battles?

Also, what is the number underneath the amount of cash I've earned? It has a diamond shape next to it and it's been stuck on 80 forever.

15. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    When enemy is Dazed, that is your opening for an attack. Depending on your weapon class (Light, Heavy, Duals) you can create sequences that can lead to combo finishers which deal more damage. If you are just hitting left-right sequences without triggering a combo, i would assume you are using a Heavy weapon. The basic combo for heavy weapon is to swipe twice in the same direction, and and then a third swipe which follows the arrow shown. Other classes have different combos.

Once your window for attack (daze) is done, you have to play defensive again until you cause a break (break=daze) in which case you have opening for attacks again.

An exception to that is when you use the stun attack which is the button that fills up on the upper left side of the screen. It fills up the more you take and deal damage.

Another exception is when you cast a spell, using the button on the upper right. You fill up the spell gauge over time automatically (rate is based on your Magic stat).

Spells can range from making the enemy animation slow, have them deal less damage, dealing elemental damage, and some heals.

You'll need the appropriate Rings that have the spells to cast those spells.

So for you heal question, you'll need any of the rings that cast either Defend, Heal or Holy, then in battle you need a full Spell gauge, then tap the Spell button to initiate casting, then draw the appropriate rune to cast your spell.

The number under the money are the secondary currency. You earn them by completing missions (the challenges that you see on the enemy stat screen before you fight them, which you can also find in the pause menu), by fighting in the arena, by doing clash mobs or events, or by fighting and winning in deathless mode.

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Just decided to start playing this one again!

However I manually backed up my old save files (documents folder) years ago but now when I put them back into the game folder, the game never recognizes them and just starts anew. Anyone have any idea what to do? I'm using my really old jb device so I can access the files but I just can't get it to restore my old saves. Back then I never used iCloud so I'm not too sure what to do about this.

17. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Never play the 3rd of the series
    Just got an ipad pro 12.9
    Is it worth it to download this now?

18. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Holy necro! I dunno if it's worth it, the game looks good still but the gameplay is just so boring and archaic IMO.

19. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    I'd say it is, best game in the series IMO.

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Definitely worth it. The only reason I stopped playing is because my save file is stuck on my old device and iCloud doesn't work and apple won't let me copy save files over. Oh well..