03-14-2015, 01:46 PM
I haven't bought this yet but I've read the complaints. So did the update eliminate the lave, teleportation, etc...?

Or greatly reduce it or what? Can some kind soul let me know what the changes were made? Thx
03-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
I haven't bought this yet but I've read the complaints. So did the update eliminate the lave, teleportation, etc...?

Or greatly reduce it or what? Can some kind soul let me know what the changes were made? Thx
The update eliminated the lava and instant teleportation. Now after the boss has been taken down you can roam through the dungeon to get the best loot before you head into the next dungeon.

With the update the game is awesome in my opinion.

03-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicanttheory View Post
The update eliminated the lava and instant teleportation. Now after the boss has been taken down you can roam through the dungeon to get the best loot before you head into the next dungeon.

With the update the game is awesome in my opinion.
Thanks! Maybe I'll give it a shot then...
03-16-2015, 09:25 PM
re downloading for the third time. lol fingers crossed. a lot of potential from the start but failed in some aspects. hopefully things are sorted.
03-17-2015, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleerkoat View Post
re downloading for the third time. lol fingers crossed. a lot of potential from the start but failed in some aspects. hopefully things are sorted.
Let us know what you think. Doesn't sound like any gameplay changes were made (as in a utility slot kind of way) so I'm still on the fence here. Thx
03-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Has the movement been sped up... especially for empty rooms, etc? Thanks
03-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Has the movement been sped up... especially for empty rooms, etc? Thanks
If there are no other creatures in view you can move quickly. Best thing to do is clear rooms as you go so you can quickly double back later on.
03-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicanttheory View Post
If there are no other creatures in view you can move quickly. Best thing to do is clear rooms as you go so you can quickly double back later on.
Thanks for the info!