What developer and what publisher has the most spots on your iDevice?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by medianotzu, Aug 18, 2010.

1. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Random question that I'm posing simply because I was looking through Chillingo's catalog and was kind of blown away at how many games they've published that I've got installed. I count 9 games from them on my device, although probably no two are by the same devs. I guess if you count my The Quest expansions, it's more like 12 Chillingo apps. The second most apps from a publisher is EA, with 4.

The most apps from a developer on my device are Syndicated Puzzles, with 4. And there are about 10 different publishers or developers that have 3 apps on my device.

2. bballbeast76

bballbeast76 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    I got 12 gameloft games, all from the 99 cent sales they've been having this year.
    6 ea games
    9 chillingo games

3. medianotzu

Nov 21, 2009
    Yeah, I've got tons of Gameloft games too, but most of them don't last long on my device. The latest culprit is Asphalt 5, which has a framerate issue that I'd call game breaking. I even bought NFL 2011, but haven't even installed it yet. There are currently 3 Gameloft games on my iPod Touch.

4. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    PONOS games. :O

5. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    It's sad to say I have a lot of Gameloft and Chillingo games because they're really commercial, and Gameloft games are just sort of stupid crap with crap voice acting and crap stories.\

Anyway... the BEST developer is either Justin Smith or Tiger Style.

6. zoqi

zoqi Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    16 Gameloft games =P

7. King Antonius

King Antonius Member

Aug 18, 2010
    Would have to be gameloft. I have all their iPad games

8. medianotzu

Nov 21, 2009
    I'm surprised you guys have that many Gameloft games on your device. They tend to be kind of similar and take up a lot of space. I will play a few at a time, then delete them an install a different one. For example, no reason to have MC:S or BIA 2 on my device when I have Nova. If I ever finish Nova, I'll put one of the others on.