Zombie Ball - a zombie-squishing accelerometer game (May 26th)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ivucica, May 24, 2011.

1. ivucica

ivucica Member

May 24, 2011
    developer
    Zagreb, Croatia
    #1 ivucica, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    Hi all!

We're Hindarium, a small indie game development team from Croatia, and I'd like to say a few words about "Zombie Ball".

The idea is simple: Zombies have invaded, and the only thing that can stop them is a giant metal ball. Personally, I think just having it explained tells nothing about what the game is really like. Accelerometer? Zombies? You could say bah, but stick around, ok?

Like most posts in this subforum, we've got a trailer for you. In it, we're showing the gameplay with tons of zombie squishing, and with tons of gadget use.

Pay special attention to the mine gadget. Yum.

We'll have the game out on May 26th (that's Thursday) for $1.99, and we hope you'll stick around, or at least remember to look for it.

In case you're not sure you'll remember, can you guess what do we also have for this game? Y'know, the thing that seemingly everyone has? That's right, Twitter account and Facebook page. Here's the game's web site, and the game will become available on May 26th over here: iTunes.

We'd love to hear your thoughts about the game as you perceive it from the trailer, and we'd love to hear more of them when the game comes out. We'll probably be handing promo codes when the game comes out (if we have any left after handing them out to reviewers ^^).

Thanks for your attention. I hope I didn't break any rules; from a quick look at other posts, it doesn't seem I have :)

P.S. Any reviewers, reporters, etc. out there, don't hesitate to ask for a promo code right now, via contact email mentioned on our web site :)