11-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Look great from Sanuku gameplay vid, try it then.
11-15-2013, 04:28 PM
Game Impressions

This game is excellent. I give it a strong recommendation for people who like digital pinball.

Positive:
- ball movement is quick and convincing
- landscape/portrait switching with no hassle
- good challenge
- sharp and easy to see even on iphone

Negative:
- bit of a shame right ramp and center ramp shots don't do anything when not in mission besides combos, *P and O
- just my 2 cents but combo counter should expire when you have a ball rescued

Forms a nice pair with Rob-O-Bot. Both have solid table layout, look good, proper challenge, good physics. Badda bing badda boom.

Last edited by Athos; 11-15-2013 at 08:02 PM.

12-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
This game is excellent. I give it a strong recommendation for people who like digital pinball.

Negative:
- bit of a shame right ramp and center ramp shots don't do anything when not in mission besides combos, *P and O
- just my 2 cents but combo counter should expire when you have a ball rescued
Update incoming; planning on disabling the combo counter as per your suggestion.
01-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Pure Pinball "Wizards" Wanted!

We are looking for players to help functionality-test upcoming Pure Pinball tables so if you think you're a digital pinball wizard, feel free to write us at jobs@legendo.com. Thank you!
01-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Hi, the game description mentions AirPlay support. Has anyone out there tried this & how well does this perform using AppleTV?
Other apps I've tried have lagged just by a fraction of a second, but that can be enough to make a pinball game practically unplayable.
04-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread but Pure Pinball has received a new update, adding a handful of new gameplay adjustments and tweaks.

http://www.legendo.com/t-rex-savage-...the-app-store/
06-14-2014, 07:28 AM
This is currently free but for this weekend only: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pure-pinball/id595966558?mt=8
06-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBJORNMEISTER View Post
Happy to see everyone discussing every other pinball game EXCEPT Pure Pinball, which this thread is intended for
LOL. I just played Pure Pinball and am loving it! Dinosaurs are pretty much my favourite thing ever so I love the table, and the announcer, sound effects and music keep things lively. I can't wait to see what is in store for the upcoming tables!
06-14-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't normally say this, but now I may aswell say it because the thread is alive again... But the announcer is from - Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat please add the phrase - ULTRAAAAAA COMMBBBBBOOOOOOOO!!!!! And - C C C C C C C C COMBO BREAKER!