• Publisher: G5 Entertainment
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 401.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LIMITED TIME OFFER! Dont miss out!

Sink your teeth into a gripping vampire adventure that is equal parts fantasy, romance and suspense!
A vampire who longs to be human again, Todd is in the middle of proposing to Jessica, his one true love, when hes kidnapped. Worse, Todd discovers that his close friend Zack, a charismatic and dangerous vampire, has sinister plans for Jessica. Now this desperate young lover must find his fragile fiancée and protect her from a terrible fate. Explore eerie locations, meet mysterious yet friendly characters, collect useful objects and solve brain-teasing puzzles as you experience an immortal love story with bite!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

40 fantastic levels to explore
25 stunning locations to search
24 challenging mini-games to play
Five mysterious characters to meet
Two difficulty modes: casual and advanced
Support Game Center
New iPad Retina Display Support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese

*NOTE* This game only supports iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad mini 5.0+ firmware

G5 Games - New game apps every week !

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Dream Catchers: The Beginning
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground® HD
The Island Castaway®: Lost World
Stand O Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Supermarket Management 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

drdeniz79's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 421 MB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.

Sink your teeth into a gripping vampire adventure that is equal parts fantasy, romance and suspense!
A vampire who longs to be human again, Todd is in the middle of proposing to Jessica, his one true love, when he’s kidnapped. Worse, Todd discovers that his close friend Zack, a charismatic and dangerous vampire, has sinister plans for Jessica. Now this desperate young lover must find his fragile fiancée and protect her from a terrible fate. Explore eerie locations, meet mysterious yet friendly characters, collect useful objects and solve brain-teasing puzzles as you experience an immortal love story with bite!
● 40 fantastic levels to explore
● 25 stunning locations to search
● 24 challenging mini-games to play
● Five mysterious characters to meet
● Two difficulty modes: casual and advanced
● Support Game Center

*NOTE* This game only supports iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad mini 5.0+ firmware

02-12-2015, 09:49 PM
At time of writing, this game was on sale at a generous discount as part of G5's Valentine's Day sale. I bought it at the sale price.

To paraphrase YouTube's Nostalgia Critic, I played this so you don't have to.

Tl;dr: For die-hard I Spy fans who don't mind repetition only. Good graphics, charming story.

If this game had a 'skip entire hidden object scene' button, it would be a recommended buy. Alas, there are tons of hidden object scenes and most are done twice. They're for the most part 2010-style junk piles, full of nonsensical objects. All the usual cheap tricks are played to hide objects unfairly. (Though to be fair most objects in the extremely cluttered scenes are free of this.). When you repeat a scene it is EXACTLY back to how it was at first, with objects you'd already found back in their original places. More than once I wAs asked to find the same object in the same place in the same scene both times. Occasionally a label will be incorrect. I was once asked to find a screw that upon using a hint turned out to be a propeller.

Puzzles are mostly harmless. Apart from a few Hogan's Alley style shooting gallery and two Fallout lock picking minigames, they're mostly genre staples.

Annoyingly, you'll often be allowed to and apparently expected to perform actions before you have a reason to do so. Using a hypothetical example to avoid spoilers, imagine being able and expected to assemble a saddle before you even knew there was a horse in the game.

The story is the game's high point. It's a charming and brief vampire romance, done well enough that it left me in the mood for more and led to my downloading a few vampire romance novels to my Kindle. Don't expect Outlander, but it's a short and sweet story.

Voice acting is good... Ish. The voice actors and subtitles were working off slightly different scripts, though.

Music is appropriate and very good. The main menu theme stands out in this regard.

Graphics are excellent with good character design, great hand drawn art that made me want to visit that town for a few screens, and the occasional unexpected and well done 3d effect in a mostly 2D games. Cut scenes were lower res than the game or possibly just very compressed, but we're still enjoyable and served their purpose.

The hint button works as expected and reliably points the way to the next puzzle. There's a teleport map, but it is of very limited usefulness since it does not keep track of what has been completed and what tasks are active. I used it only twice.

Once again, an otherwise fun and well made game is wrecked by a wealth of unskippable junk piles.