Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    So far it looks more or less the same as the original..

2. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    You're forgetting the "life-sized" zombies! :D

3. Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Pripyat, Mexico.
    #123 Darth Nihilus, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Did the research, let me quote your own source.

"Unfortunately, Madfinger wasn't on hand to elaborate, so anything beyond the brief look here is speculation."

“Compared to DEAD TRIGGER, the sequel DEAD TRIGGER 2is going to be even bigger, better and much more addictive,” said Marek Rabas.

That's all, the fact that they don't talk about features of the game (That everyone is expecting I will add) doesn't mean such features will not be included.

I could give you countless examples of games releasing info on major features in the last moment.... The last of us and it's multiplayer for one of the most recent ones.

4. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    U mean the godzilla sized one? Thats not how a zombie apocalypse should be. It should just be normal sized people and mutated animals

5. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    Maybe they'll add a Killing Floor type background with genetic experiments instead of traditional zombies.

6. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, pretty much the same format. Nice graphics, cool boss but most people want MP. If you read their facebook page and Dead Trigger threads, everyone wants it. It doesn't make much sense to make a sequel without MP.

Hopefully, Madfinger is paying attention to what their fans want and make a Co-op zombie game.

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
  8. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Guess iPod touch 4 users will be left in the dust....oh what will we do.....

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Leave one-star reviews on iTunes like with RS2! Yeah!

Seriously though you might want to consider upgrading, iPod 4 is looking a lot like the iPod 2 did a few years ago.

10. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Meh maybe later on but most of the graphical games are still pretty choppy and not worth upgrading for. Infinity blade series plays good on touch 4 so why can't others. Its just apple making people have to buy new hardware its ridiclous

11. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    It's not Apple who makes these games...

The gamers-consumers demand more and more > developers make that (example: open world, better graphics, better effects) > which requieres a better device

I wouldn't like to be the one that holds the mobile gaming evolution back, would you?

12. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
  13. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Yeah at first when my iPad 1 started to be incompatible with games because it wasn't powerful enough, I used to deny it, and convince myself it was powerful enough, like when games like Bastion were incompatible, I used to looks at pictures and think, "if my iPad 1 is powerful enough to run mc3 well, why can't it support this?" In the end I accepted that it was an old device and bought the iPad 4 :D

14. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

The difference between upgrading from an iPad 1 to an iPad 4 and upgrading from an iPod Touch 4 to an iPod Touch 5 is that one you're going from old hardware to the newest hardware, whereas with the other you're going from old hardware to still two year old hardware. The iPod Touch 5 is pretty much an iPad 2 with a few thousand pixels less and a much smaller form factor.

15. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Upgrade when you can afford it

16. AlexsIpad

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Yeah but I'm just saying that people need to accept when their device is beginning to get old, rather than complaining and leaving 1 star reviews when it lags

17. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

True, but at the same time apple needs to make the idea of upgrading more compelling.

They also need to update iTunes to let devs select EXACTLY which devices are supported, so that bad reviews from people who can't read the first paragraph of the game/app description don't happen anymore. (perhaps add a thumbs up/thumbs down system for reviews as well)

18. Sucks that apple decided to keep the iTouch 4 for 2 years...guess they want more of my money

19. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    That system has been in place for as long as I can remember with the "Was this review helpful to you? Yes/no" function. The problem is that when you view the App Store from an iOS device, you can't access the function. Secondly reviews are sorted with the newest first on iOS, rather than by "most helpful" as they are by default in the desktop version.

20. AlexsIpad

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    I think they do have the ability to do that, because some apps have specific correct requirements at the side, but some don't, so I think it's maybe a case of developers not realising they can do it and instead just say about it in the description