App description: **Blockwick 2 is now available. It has 160 puzzles of increasing difficulty with a slew of new specialty blocksincluding caterpillar blocks, flip blocks, entangled blocks, and more.**

There is a place with lots of blocks. It's called Blockwick

The blocks here are all different shapes and colors and have mysterious symbols on them. Everything is mixed up, but when you place same-colored blocks next to each other, their symbols glow! Organize the blocks to bring light and order to this world.

From the creators of Aqueduct, Orba, and Monster Soup comes an intriguing new slider-puzzle called Blockwick.

Check out Blockwick 101 and play through 48 puzzles for free before buying the full version.

Kieffer Bros.'s comments:
Bonjour,

Our new slider puzzle game, Blockwick, is now available on the App Store! You can download Blockwick for free and play through the first 60 puzzles. If you want more, you can purchase more in the app.

Enjoy!

- Los Kieffer Bros.

App Store Link:

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-21-2014, 03:16 PM
I hope it takes a while before it comes out. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back again. Some puzzles that made me want to throw my phone in there.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
05-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I hope it takes a while before it comes out. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back again. Some puzzles that made me want to throw my phone in there.
No doubt, there are some tricky puzzles here. I spent a ton of time with this game and still have seven levels left to solve. Jared, the TA writer, tweeted that he finished the game!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Now completely free for the very first (and a limited, obviously) time!!! Highly recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
05-18-2015, 12:00 PM
Yep, thanks for sharing! Trying to spread the word about Blockwick 2. If you're interested, check out the sequel's thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=256475