Nine Pound Studios

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by NinePoundStudios, Mar 23, 2010.

1. NinePoundStudios

NinePoundStudios Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Hey, all.

I work at Nine Pound Studios. It is an independent game studio looking to push the mobile platform further. By further, I mean closer to what gaming should be like on the device. Just as entertaining as a PC or console game.

We are just getting ready to release our first game, Xenome: Episode 1 for the iPhone platform.

Xenome isn't your everyday cookie-cutter application, it is a full-fledged action/rpg game built by gamers. We aren't attempting to pump something out for a quick buck, we want to make something tangible for your mobile device that you will revel in the rich lore and tremendous effort we put into it.

Good games create good followings, and we believe that the harder we work at making our game stand out and bring something new to the table, the more we will break free of the current image of the platform. This, in essence, will prove to the consumer that we are worth their time.

For more about the company, check out www.ninepound.com

Xenome: Episode 1 will be the first foray into the Xenome universe, followed by a second single-player episode and finally coming together in a full-out Massively Multiplayer Online Game for the iPhone.

You can learn about our world, or post on our forums at www.xenomeonline.com

2. steelfires

steelfires Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    #2 steelfires, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
    Any screenshots, or videos? Also, I believe that this might be in the upcoming games section.