Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-24-2013, 07:09 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
What an interesting conversation. Hopefully this app will go free so everyone in the world can learn how to grow weed.
Heal the world
Old 09-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Heal the world
Yeah, something like that.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:37 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

[QUOTE=scrotally;2980930]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
Yes I'm sure pot farming is a real "art." Is that why its mostly done in secret or in foreign countries where they turn a blind eye to illegal activities? If its so artistic then why not go out and smoke your "art" proudly in public?

Go back to Kansas or whatever lame place you came from. Won't be much longer before the whole country legalizes this wonderful multipurpose plant. Ps. You sound fun.
Why Kansas?
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Was going to post a while back, but after reading the thread for a bit, I guess I'm just saddened at how pervasive maladaptive social norms can be...

We're talking about a plant growth simulator, people. Substitute any other plant for the one in question, and if it was good, you would have a wonderful learning tool, but instead? Ugh.

Here's hoping someone puts out a decent Tobacco growth simulator, because, you know, that's legal.

Gardening isn't an art? Seriously? Ever known a "Master Gardener?" Ever known a farmer? Specifically one who doesn't use cheats?

I sincerely hope that someone discovers some benefit to smoking Poison Ivy, because I've got a few acres I'd LOVE to have the government come and clean up for me...

Thank you Mr. Hearst... Jerk.

DBC
Old 09-26-2013, 08:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
What an interesting conversation. Hopefully this app will go free so everyone in the world can learn how to grow weed.
I think the key here is that the app won't turn you into a professional weed farmer, in much the same way that Breaking Bad is a mightily entertaining TV show but doesn't actually teach the viewer how to cook meth.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:41 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Was going to post a while back, but after reading the thread for a bit, I guess I'm just saddened at how pervasive maladaptive social norms can be...

We're talking about a plant growth simulator, people. Substitute any other plant for the one in question, and if it was good, you would have a wonderful learning tool, but instead? Ugh.

Here's hoping someone puts out a decent Tobacco growth simulator, because, you know, that's legal.

Gardening isn't an art? Seriously? Ever known a "Master Gardener?" Ever known a farmer? Specifically one who doesn't use cheats?

I sincerely hope that someone discovers some benefit to smoking Poison Ivy, because I've got a few acres I'd LOVE to have the government come and clean up for me...

Thank you Mr. Hearst... Jerk.

DBC
All I know is Uma Thurman was smokin' hot as Poison Ivy!