10 Memorina promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by channel_master, Jan 11, 2014.

1. channel_master

channel_master Active Member

Jan 10, 2014
    #1 channel_master, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    [​IMG]

UPD-3: quite a lot of people PMd us about the promo codes, but we still have 10 left. We're rooting for YOU to get them:) Check out what your fellow Touch Arcade forum members say about the game in its official thread.

UPD-2: we've PM'd promo codes to everyone who either asked us directly or left a message in this thread, and we still have 30 left. So go on, don't be shy and ask for one here.

UPD: we've run out of 10 initial promo codes pretty quickly (bad news), but we still have more (good news). Since it's really inconvenient for people to track down which of those have been used and which haven't, just leave a message in this thread with a request. You might even be kind enough to leave your proposals on the competition we're going to hold here on TA with new iPad Air and two new iPhones at stake (see below for more details; right now we only have one idea - highest Game Center score - which is not that original). We still have 40 more codes before the next update, so tomorrow we'll PM those to first 40 people who will leave a request.

ORIGINAL: Hello, all you fine TouchArcade people. Feel free to use these ten promo codes for Memorina, a matching cards game for iPhone 4 and above and iPad, a TOP-10 member of puzzle and board cats in the UK.

What the hell is Memorina, you might ask (we only hit 1K downloads yesterday, so you probably will). Well, it's a matching cards game for iOS with six game modes, which you can combine for some totally crazy stuff, and unique visuals, most of which are created and animated by hand.

You can find out more about the game on its website.

Also know that we're soon updating to 1.0.1 and we still have some more codes to spare, so PM me if these ten will run out.

Now this is especially important: we're going to hold a competition with iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C on the line. All brand new - packed and pretty. We haven't really solidified all the conditions yet, but we're pretty sure a Game Center high score will guarantee you one of the prizes. So if you believe us (which you should), start racking up those points now.

Finally, the codes:

NA3E739KMYR7
    MAM393LYKAAA
    3WNKXL4FN9X4
    XFT4LW7HLARK
    EE7YJJ4WNN73
    63KWHYAXHTAW
    N9AX36A9APNX
    NPKRMWKJR7PF
    JHTWHNL963NN
    FTWYYJMPL73J

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've taken EE7YJJ4WNN73, all the others were redeemed already.

Thank you devs for sharing.

3. afrida100

afrida100 New Member

Kaffeemaschinen Test

Kaffeemaschinen Test 2013. Die besten Kaffeemaschinen im unabhängigen Kaffeemaschinen Test.Hier ist der Testsieger.

Kaffeemaschinen Test

4. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Used 3WNKXL4FN9X4. Thanks!

5. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've left thoughts on main game thread.

6. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    Indeed all the codes were redeemed! Things happen really fast here. OK, we still have a bunch left, so we'll think of something.

7. I will give it a go. Thanks.

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Hello. I'd love to let the kids try it out if you still have that code. Thanks!

9. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Hi, do you have any promo codes left please?

Thanks

10. funem

funem Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Hi thanks for the offer of promo codes but the game only costs a few pence with no IAP so I purchased it already, I like supporting the developers when the price is fair enough, anyway, who can resist the icon of a cat with a bow tie and a hat.

11. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    Hello again, funem; we were just writing about how you rocked our world in official Memorina thread. By the way, our artist was so happy with your compliment on the icon that she made an iPhone wallpaper for you. Let us know if you actually use retina or non-retina iPad, so that we can make one for it as well.

Here's an iPhone 5+ version (1136x640 px):

[​IMG]

And here you can download a 4+ one (960x640 px).

12. funem

funem Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Awesome, and replied in the main thread :)

13. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    admit this looks great, can you change how many cards are available ?

and yes if any promos are still available.i'd love one

14. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    Hello, soup! Thank you for your compliment on the look of the game:) You can indeed change the number of cards you play with (up to 30), and can further adjust difficulty by changing packs, some of which are more difficult than the other, and enabling one or multiple complications. With certain combinations the game can be quite challenging - in fact, we now have approximately 3K players, but have yet to see at least one who scored all the achievements in our Flurry stats.

And yes, we still have promo codes available; I'm going to PM you one now.

ps: we've had a lot of fun drawing medals for those achievements. Here's one for successfully completing a "cowboy" challenge, a second tier achievement for clearing a lesser field of twelve cards in very short time:)

[​IMG]

15. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    thanks for the code and the info !
    sounds perfect, my little one is just getting into memory, but to be honest, needs a few cards less than a full game :)

16. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    promo code

If you have any left, I'd like to try one. Thanks for the offer!

17. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    No problems, soup! We understand perfectly (some of us have kids, ourselves) - easing in, no pressure. The smallest field consists of only six pairs of cards. Don't turn on any of the complications and select one of the friendlier packs (sushi, for example) and you'll have a stress-free enjoyable experience.

18. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    Hello, PSBNellie! We still do have some left, I'll PM you one soon.

19. channel_master

Jan 10, 2014
    People continue sending us private messages about the codes, and we gave away almost all of them... Almost! There are still 10 left, but please leave your message here rather then sending it to us in private. We make sure to check this thread as often as possible.

20. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I'd like a code please.