Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-31-2014, 02:49 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I would love to see this game universal, then I would buy it for sure!
Old 03-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I would love to see this game universal, then I would buy it for sure!
if you play from an iphone as well then you should buy it, the portrait mode is really cool, and after few hours of playing you get used with how the game looks, only 30% of gameplay screen its used in portrait mode...
its first time i play a SMT game and i like it more then most rpg i played, and i played alot of rpg's
Old 03-31-2014, 04:20 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

if you have gba4ios then you can try it first, the room name i think is 'smt (japan)'
its japan only, but at least you get to see how it is, it may not fit you
i think this game will look v bad on an big screen(ipad..,) 'cos even on small screen of an iphone its blurr sometimes, its not all clean...and this playing in portrait mode, if i switch to landscape its even more blurry... on the big screen it will look even worst
Old 03-31-2014, 07:16 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Guess the sale is almost over, might buy this if it will convert to universal. Anyone know if there are such plans?
No plans. The original App is about two years old in Japan. It's a minor miracle the US side was able to get the Japan side to work on inserting the localization, let alone anything more than that.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

anyone finds this game a bit 2easy? i'm at the point where my partners , law and chaos heros have gone on their on path... and i'm left just with my girl partner( she's level 59 and me/primary character i'm level 60) but now i can summon 4 demons and the most common enemy i meet are lvl 30-60 and they come in group of 5-7 and still i have no problem killin them, even with bosses i use auto-battle and i never get killed ... except some really big dungeons with tricky one-way dors that are easy to get lost everything else seems too easy... maybe my level and stats are too high? i grind alot to level up... my defense is +100 and my atack is +150 ...
i think i completed like 60-70% of the game, have +50h of gameplay
Old 04-04-2014, 01:29 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I have no idea where to go after returning from the diamond realm