do you play Talking Tom Cat?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by johnberry, Mar 13, 2011.

1. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer
    the Talking Tom can repeat everything you say with a funny voice. you can pet, poke, punch him and even grab his tail. everytime i got back home from heavy work, i would like to enjoy the funny laughter. maybe this is a little childish for us adults, but you may share it with your baby.
    in addition, you can share the voice record in YouTube and Facebook.
    hope it could add more funny features!

2. Ricinator

Ricinator Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Australia
    so why are you telling us about this? are you advertising? cuz i dont like people who do this... So many random threads are popping up asking if you've played this game or that game... its really bugging me. And all the thread creators are made by people who made their accounts this month. :mad:

3. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer
    oh, it's not only unpopular, but even made one indignant:(
    dont get me wrong. i'm not telling but sharing, since i find what i like is of little popularity here, so i posted a thread here to look for guys with the same interest.
    And maybe there are truly too many accounts created in this month, but i've no idea what they are doing, and it's not my fault, ok?
    if you are not interested in this app, you just ignore or say no.:)

4. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Ricinator, I assume these posters are just spamming to raise their post count, though I've no idea why they would need to do that. I don't think it's people advertising their apps, that Talking Tom Cat or one of the other ones from that series is always in the charts at the app store, they don't need to advertise.

5. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer
    thank you, man!
    but do you think my thread belongs to spam?Hmmm...

6. hotspringfan

hotspringfan Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    If post with pictures or screenshot that would be better.

7. imnostr8t

imnostr8t Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Heaven Bay
    hey dude, i think this app is funny and it is very good for adults with pressure.But actually, every game is designed for those who have presure and look for enjoyment....:D

8. Sandrem

Sandrem Active Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't play this kinda childish game and i don't have a baby either. So i'll most likely never try the game.:D

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Very strange, seems like its spam or the guy is 'ahem' very simple.

I dont 'play' this game and look forward to playing it. But i do admit my baby loves it, she loves pressing the screen or making noises for it to repeat.

But as an adult its never a game i would 'play' on my own. Great if you have a baby but thats about it. Everytime i finish work theres not a chance in hell i would sit there playing this if its just me alone

10. Yensimer

Yensimer Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    I have to say that this childish game is not worth a play.

11. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

As far as I'm concerned, apps like this are are right down there with all the fart apps, but above the apps for angry birds cheats.