Free/Low Cost music by award winning composer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by maccyV, Jan 14, 2010.

1. maccyV

maccyV New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    #1 maccyV, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
    Hello iPhone fans!

I was recently voted the winner of Kalydo's online video game contest by a panel of Judges. Spurred on by this success I've been trawling the forums looking for up and coming projects to get involved in to broaden my experience as a composer.

I'm willing to write music for free in return for being credited in YOUR game. I only ask that the games are a near completed (pref playable) state. Here are some links to give you an idea of my versatility in different genres.

Rocky, Energetic

Jet Set

Orchestral, epic

Civil Disobedience

Small ensemble, puzzling, mysterious

Cheshire Cat

Retro/8bit

Last Dance

Jazzy, happy

Funky Jam

Orchestral, dark atmosphere

Hunting

More Demos in different styles are available on request.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions or queries. Note that although my main are of expertise is music, I also am able to provide you with basic sfx according to what might complement the score. Everything I produce is royalty free and 100 percent performed by me.

All the best,

Vince

[email protected]

2. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Nice... there seem to be more and more composers advertising for their skills on TA :D that's good, right? :p

Your style isn't right what I would dream of for one of my ideas (maybe I change my mind xD these are still ideas :D), but your songs DO have their own flair...

3. coatsink

coatsink Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Games Designer
    The attic
    We worked with Vince on our first game Pinch, and I must say, he was brilliant. Great music, fast work and always eager to help! Recommended.