Icade & IMame4all config Buttons

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by klpe1957, Jan 26, 2012.

1. klpe1957

klpe1957 New Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Hi.
    I own an ipad2 (now Jailbreak with IOS 5.0.1) with an Icade and Imame4all.
    Question: is it possible to remap the buttons? I missed the 2Player Button (e.g. with Donkey Kong). Also i want to remap some Buttons in some Games.
    I try to type Select & Start within Game and try to remap the needed Button, but i don´t get it work.

I would be glad for some help

regards,
    Klaus

2. Rasec Noir

Rasec Noir Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    have you tried to press the two red buttons at the same time during a game in icade.
    usually it will bring a menu and there you can remap the buttons.

hope this is what you asked.

3. klpe1957

klpe1957 New Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I did found this hidden menu, but i cannot change "2 Player" to one of this Button. I select "2 Player", its default mapped to 2 and press Y. Then you can (i tried this on Mame on a PC) press the related Button. But in Imame4all this doesn´t work. Maybe i have to edit the cfg-File, but i don´t know how.

Sorry, other ideas?

4. Rasec Noir

Rasec Noir Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Porto, Portugal
    well, if that doesn't work i don't know exactly how to help you.
    maybe the best thing is to you contact the imame4all (original creator of imame) in the forum.
    If i'm not mistaken is nickname is Seleuco. Try to send a pm.
    Or send him an email.
    you can find his email here:
    http://code.google.com/u/109095829040582971358/
    (click his email so it asks you to enter a captcha so you can see the email complete)

i guess if someone can answer your question is the one that did the emulator

5. rocklobster

rocklobster Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    I just got an icade jr and have the same problem. With donkey kong on imame4all, only 2 of the 4 buttons do anything and they are mapped to insert coin and start. I found that pressing 2 buttons simultaneously (not the two red ones though) brings up the config menu. I can move down to button 1 an select it, as if to change, but pressing another button does not set it. Nor can I figure out how to scroll through alternative options. Anyone succeed here?