Hello, Touch Arcade

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Will_Mobile_Pie, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Will_Mobile_Pie

Will_Mobile_Pie Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Creative Producer @ Mobile Pie
    Bristol, UK
    My name is Will and I'm the creative producer at Mobile Pie and I've just joined the forum here.

I'm really looking forward to getting involved with the community and chatting about what we're up to in The Oven (which is what we like to call our offices) :D

We're currently waiting on approval from Apple for our second release, Oh, My Word!, and we'll be sending out promo codes to those wanting to review it here in the forums :)

We've also got B-Boy Brawl and Angry Mob in developement, which will also be hitting the App Store by the end of the year.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on – I look forward to chatting with you all!

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Welcome to TA Will. Always nice to see a dev here :)

(btw, I`m no dev. Just an obsessed iPhone Gamer)

3. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    No idea if I'll like your games, but you do get serious points for your company name.

Mobile Pie. That is just full of awesome. I am envisioning a version of the beer hat with slices of pie.

You will get a zallion volunteers for codes or beta testers, so be as specific as to what type of person you want . . . if you just want someone that will claim to be willing to write a review, thats...basically everyone.

4. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    Welcome to TA :)

i look forward to seeing your second release

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Ni hao! :D

6. Welcome to the 'arcade. Looks like you've got some interesting stuff in the pipe.

But the question must be asked: Will Mobile Pie what?? Don't leave us hanging, brah...

7. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Bien venue, always nice to see devs 'round these parts.

8. Will_Mobile_Pie

Will_Mobile_Pie Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Creative Producer @ Mobile Pie
    Bristol, UK
    Thanks for all the kind words, welcomes and advice (especially on reviewers, ArtNJ).

What sort of things, community-wise, do you guys want to see developers doing more off? We're really keen to make games you'll love and get everyone as involved as possible :D