Underworlds or Zenonia?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gunslinger, May 30, 2009.

?

Which is better?

1. Zenonia

73 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. Underworlds

10 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. gunslinger

gunslinger Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    What's better (if its possible to compare)?

2. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Not exactly easy to compare, but get Zenonia...

3. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    I got both. Zenonia.

4. Madscotsman

Madscotsman Member

May 12, 2009
    Device Technician
    Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.
    Both, both games are great :)

5. Hobbes

Hobbes Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    add a poll

Zenonia

6. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Underworlds was at $0.99 for a while, that was an awesome deal. I'd say get both, they're both great.

Just a heads up, this'll probably get moved to the Discussion board.

7. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    underworlds is diablo-like rpg, whilst zenonia is more like old zeldas (haven't got it)
    underworlds will keep on growing but zenonia looks bigger and more polished

8. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Get Zenonia, it has a ton of content.

9. Forerunnerz

Forerunnerz Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Zenonia. It's more expensive but has better graphics, better gameplay, and way more polish.

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Both have tiny troublesome d-pads.:mad:

11. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Zenonia 100%

12. lorry9

lorry9 Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    i like both if u can afford u should get both i find one different,but both r A1.

13. NewTruthNeomaxim

May 12, 2009
    They are not even close in quality as Underworlds is shamed by Zenonia. While Underworlds has the Diablo-esque coat of paint, Zenonia has the meat, with TONS of interesting (and randomized) gear, multiple classes, developed skill trees, etc...

Underworlds seemed good about a month ago and now it just looks like a joke.

14. Korean

Korean Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    Zenonia is better in every way, graphics, action, story, length

15. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    #15 Reaganomics, May 30, 2009
    Last edited: May 30, 2009
    Like others have said, they're slighty two different styles of gaming. But overall I'd go with Zenonia. Zenonia has more value and it's the better game because it has more content, depth and replayability.

I have to say Pixel Mine did a good job with Underworld's graphics and sound, and considering it was exclusively made for the idevice, I think that should count for something. And Pixel Mine does promise to add more content in future updates so that's kind of cool. Basically, Zenonia was a port of a mobile phone game so the content was mostly there already and honestly as great of a game it is, I think it could've used a little more polish. Again, the game is really good and charming and its imperfections become an afterthought.

I haven't really played Underworlds because it feels too counterintuitive and has too less depth for my taste, but after the promised updates I know it's going to be a gamer's favorite.

16. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Both are fun, and U is worth getting (say 2.99 and below) because it is easy to pick up and play, and because the devs are adding content regularly. But Z has waaay more content, items, etc., and is an amazing bargain at 5.99. We iDevice users are so spoiled compared to DS, PSP, and so on. :)

U is like a quick candy bar, and Z is like a full meal.

17. jackiemac

jackiemac Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 19, 2009
    I have both.

Underworlds was fun, but short.

Zenonia, well, I'm still playing it. And its very fun!

18. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    We'll have to wait 6 months for update 3.0 before Underworlds beats Zenonia overall. But Zenonia could need some pointers, cause even with Underworlds' cluttered and clumsy interface for menus, at least they are touch enabled.

19. cnbigcan43

cnbigcan43 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia, USA
    oh. my. GOD. there is no question, Zenonia. Even if Zenonia was $20 and Underworlds was $0.99, Zenonia would be worth it more than Underworlds. Don't get me wrong, Underworlds is a great game (I've played through it on all difficulties. :) ) but if I had to pick one to get, I'd definitely get Zenonia. I have over 8 hours of gameplay (I have no life) put into it, and I'm still not finished with it. it is WELL worth the $5.99. Get it before Gamevil realizes how much more they can sell it for!!

20. ludwisarz

ludwisarz Member

May 28, 2009
    I'd compare the lenght of both games.

Underworlds - 2,3 hours.
    Zenonia - more than 25 hours choosing one story mode.

And as the rest said - U is a candy bar, Z is a full meal. There were different items in U, but c'mmon! It's nothing when you see gear in Z.