Stellar Wars Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Liv Games, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    10 SW Promo codes - we ant to hear your impressions! Please reply with which one you took and feel free to contribute to the official thread!

334M7PF9MMEP Touch Arcade
    L7R7NRKXMLMA Touch Arcade
    PK43N7XXJYYX Touch Arcade
    PY9RLNFJ4AP7 Touch Arcade
    NKMN7EKT3A6Y Touch Arcade
    NF7KWP37HN4N Touch Arcade
    9FFX6NN7KEYR Touch Arcade
    H4FL9WA3N49E Touch Arcade
    KNRTTYM3373J Touch Arcade
    H4EEYYER997T Touch Arcade

Our first 3 reviews are in from major sites!

"Stellar Wars, an elegant combination of a strategy game, a resource management sim, and a good old fashioned combat title rolled into one beautiful mobile package." -Gamezebo 5/5

Stellar Wars looks and plays like a greatly improved version of Legendary Wars, the development team's previous release, with a lot of new units and upgrades to toy around with. Beautiful graphics and animations combined with large enemies and massive bosses give the game an epic feeling " -Cult of Mac 5/5

"You have to give Liv games some credit for reviewing their own games right in the titles. Legendary Wars, Monster Wars, and now Stellar Wars. Stellar, of course, can mean outstanding or celestial. Here, it means both." -AppleTell 5/5

2. Lumlca

Lumlca Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    H4FL9WA3N49E has been taken. Thank you!

3. vicente.ramirezch

vicente.ramirezch Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 8, 2009
    Santiago, Chile.
    Grabbed NF7KWP37HN4N. Thanks guys!

4. geniecivil

geniecivil Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2013
  5. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    All the codes have been claimed. Thanks for posting up the codes.

6. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

All are gone, why i missed it?

7. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    10 publicly posted codes. 2 claimed. Awesome, people... just awesome.

DBC

8. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    A a pack of vicious and hungry lurkers were waiting silently in the shadows, before lunging in to kill these helpless promo codes.

I bought this great game and it is definitely worth $1.99. Go and buy it normal people and lurkers. Note for lurkers: Get a life and stop hiding in the shadows and snitching free stuff you don't deserve on the Internet.

9. darkprophet2088

darkprophet2088 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    lol. it's like we're all a pack of hungry skag whelps, but yea, I'm here too because I'd like one as well

10. mako9227

mako9227 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2013
    I would also like one please if there are any left:)

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    and one for me also, if possible...

thanks a lot!

12. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Now, people starting to ask (but I would like to use the term "beg" instead) for promo codes from developer. Why don't you guys purchase the game for $1.99 to support the developer? Lurkers taking promo codes doesn't give you the right to start asking or begging for more promo codes. How do you expect the developer to make a living and feed his family? (You probably say "I am going to leave an impression on the forum"). Well, many people who purchase the game outright for $1.99 leave impressions on this forum anyway (without expecting things in return). Lol, And please don't say you can't afford it, because $1.99 is not much at all (for people who can afford to purchase Apple device). If you seriously cannot afford it, just save up money to buy it or work!

Check this review out (5/5 stars): http://www.gamezebo.com/games/stellar-wars/review

And please buy it instead of asking dev for promo codes, since the game is worthy of that price.

13. Dunan

Dunan Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Australia
    I sort of wish people would post if they took the codes. I don't mind the asking if they get sent via pms. It's just a curtesy more than anything else.

That said I did pay for Stellar wars because I loved their previous games and having one set in a sci-if setting was icing on the cake in combination with legendary wars.

14. quebecotr

quebecotr Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Male
    Retired teacher
    Milwaukee, WI
    If any codes are still available, I'd love one. Loved Legendary Wars, and I'm curious to see how this compares !

Thanks in advance, just in case, and good luck with the iTunes store sales.

15. darkprophet2088

darkprophet2088 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    I'm oo broke at the moment, honestly lol.

16. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Get a part-time job then. Mow your neighbour's lawn, wash dishes, etc.

17. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thank you Biokid,

I didn't realize people actually thought about developers with rampant 'greedy developers' going around usually in regards to F2P.

With this game it literarily is my family as my friends along with my dad created the game and it took us this whole year to make.

So far we have barely made enough to cover Advertising on TA, but we are hopeful the more people play and reviews come out, it will get the recognition it deserves :)

Probably wasn't smartest move to come out the same week as Oceanhorn and so many other GREAT games!

cheers to you!

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA