Circle Hop, Endless Arcade Game! FREE PROMO CODES

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sfrostapps, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfrostapps

sfrostapps Member

Jan 22, 2016
    #1 sfrostapps, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Try Circle Hop,
    It's very simple. Swipe vertically to hop from pivot to pivot, collect points as you cross each of these pivots. That's it? Technically, but it's unbelievably addictive! You're probably thinking what makes this app different, well not a huge lot. We've merely adopted the most successful genre of arcade gaming and added a new game concept to it. It's exactly what your audience has and precisely what your audience wants more of, that audience of course being casual gamers in the 12-30 age demographic. Try this highly addictive game for free from Saturday 23rd April. Try a promo code now! Leave us any thoughts you have, Thanks!

Promo Codes:
    64TRXK397KNH
    33KTAHP7J6MA
    36WJA7TXNWTP
    NR4NHLPWMPFT
    JJKF9LWWHE6L

Link (When app published on 23rd April): http://appstore.com/circlehop
    Email: [email protected]
    Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv4jTguzumw&feature=youtu.be
    Devices: iPhone 4s+, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad pro, iPad mini

screenshot1iPad.jpg screenshot2iPad.jpg screenshot3iPad.jpg screenshot4iPad.jpg

2. sfrostapps

sfrostapps Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Please try out for free!

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    36WJA7TXNWTP taken...

thanks a lot!

4. ThePawn

ThePawn Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 15, 2015
    Used this code and will try the game soon. Thank you

JJKF9LWWHE6L

5. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    NR4NHLPWMPFT. Thanks. Will try the game.

6. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    oh this game looks very awesome !

7. sfrostapps

sfrostapps Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Thanks guys, glad you like the look of it!

8. sfrostapps

sfrostapps Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Here are more codes if anyone else is interested, please leave your thoughts, thanks!

4J66MATLPJ6N
    L3E433PRMXKL
    H3FFKLPN9YP3
    6E7RAPAR96JM
    EFRFXARMEJT6
    MX9EL6AX6WH3

9. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #9 Lavender, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Thank you for the code.

It is a nice simplistic seeming game. Good for those looking for a minimalistic high score chaser and time waster.
    Looks unique for those that are bored with the familiar genres used here.

Constructive criticism:
    *In the beginning, the directions state to 'swipe'. It is natural to assume that it means right to left or left to right instead of swiping up. I suggest adding the word 'up' in the directions.

* The swiping for me is uncomfortable. There's nothing wrong with it. It works fine. I am sure many players will disagree with me as it may just be a matter of personal preference. My fingers are getting tired from swiping up, up, up on the screen and I keep wanting to tap because it feels more natural to me. I would to see this as an alternative choice in the settings. Maybe a tap that becomes a higher jump or movement when you make the tap longer. Instead of tap, tap, tap like a flappy game.

* I like the look of the game. But.. I feel like there's a little something missing. I would love to see things that can be earned. They could be earned by collecting coins on random shelves or hanging in the air or by reaching certain scores...... Etc.... Some examples: A change of color for the player piece. If you really want extra work or fancy...A little 'dressing' like spikes or polka dots, teeth (he he), a happy face... There's so many ideas, I'm sure.
    You could full with the background too. Or even the spikes on the bottom. The spikes could turn into knives, weeds, flowers, rocks, anything....
    Psychologically, players want to earn something or save something. Without a reasons to keep coming back, the game could become monotonous. Then, you'll lose those players that watch the ads or pay to remove them.

* Speaking of ads.... It's awesome that there is an IAP to remove them.
    But.. The ads are atrocious. There's a lot. I understand it. Having more ads may increase the desire of the player to pay for the IAP - ad removal or to increase your revenue. (Yes, I know that it isn't much.)
    But here's the problem for me. There are so many that it discourages me from playing the game (or testing it) long enough to see if I want to purchase the IAP/ad removal for myself and others that I would gift it too. (Friends, family, foster kids).
    I would suggest turning them down a little bit. NOT remove them. (Otherwise no one would ever purchase the IAP/ad removal.) Especially because your game is the type that someone lose a lot until they get better, which is a good thing except for the timing of the forced video ads.

Some of this is personal preference.

Good luck to you!!

10. sfrostapps

sfrostapps Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Thank you for your constructive criticism and trying out the game! They are all very helpful points that upon reflection I will definitely address in some way. My only thoughts about the premium levels/different coloured hoops/coins is that I'd add them in an update if the game had enough downloads. I've released games before with levels and characters that take hours to design and then got a small number of downloads. Thanks for your help though!