Perfect Balance HD & Imperfect Balance HD By ttursas (99c --> FREE)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Jan 21, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012

Perfect Balance Collection HD

Rotate and stack shapes, and try to achieve perfect balance in this physics puzzle game! And then make your tower collap…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Rotate and stack shapes, and try to achieve perfect balance in this physics puzzle game! And then make your tower collapse. Can you master all the game's 340 trials?

This HD version contains all four Perfect Balance games (Harmony, Inferno, Paradise and Lost Trials) and their 340 levels, though we've replaced some of them with better ones. We also added a new bonus mode, improved controls, remade all the graphics, and added new effects and support for OpenFeint and Game Center. The game will have nicer particle effects and smoother polygons on iPad 2.

REVIEWS FOR PERFECT BALANCE COLLECTION

theiphoneappreview.com: "Overall, Perfect Balance is a must-have for any fan of physics-based apps on the iOS, with unique game play and plenty of variety." 4.5/5.0

tapscape.com: "If you can’t get enough puzzle games, the Perfect Balance Collection is absolutely worth having on your iPhone." 9/10

appcraver.com: "Anyone who missed the games and enjoys a good physics-based tower building game, the collection packs the biggest punch of all previous versions" 4/5

REVIEWS FOR PERFECT BALANCE: HARMONY

appgirlreviews.com: "Highest recommendation for the first of the Perfect Balance series." 10/10!

www.appcraver.com: "A Near Perfect Balance of Entertainment and Value." 9/10!

fingergaming.com: "Perfect Balance: Harmony is an ideal example of an iPhone puzzle game." 4/5!

theappera.com: "Perfect Balance is a perfect fit for the iPhone. Download the game for the insanely low price. Perfect Balance will keep you entertained for hours!"

www.frapstr.com: "I did enjoy the game, and I did stick with it enough to make it past the last level, so that's saying something."

iphonetech78.wordpress.com: "If you like puzzles like Topple, you will not want to miss out this game." 4.7/5.0!

www.appsmile.com: "Perfect Balance: Harmony is... well... Perfect" 5/5!

toucharcade.com: "A Pleasant Puzzle Game."

crazymikesapps.com: "I enjoyed playing this game and found it to be very mind challenging."

www.iphonegamenetwork.com: "Recommended to people who enjoy puzzle and chill out games in the vein of Zen Bound. Perfect Balance is one of those worthy of your time and money." 4/5!

www.slidetoplay.com: "You really can't go wrong with Perfect Balance: Harmony. It offers great stimulation for those brain cells and will most definitely jog your memory about those center of gravity lectures from physics class." 4/4 Must Have!

www.pocketgamer.co.uk: "Whether you choose Harmony or Inferno, though, one thing's for certain: any balance you had between work and play will be severely disrupted."

www.appletell.com: "Perfect Balance is a simple title, but it's certainly fun." 4/5!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Education, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 12, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Imperfect Balance Collection HD

From the makers of Perfect Balance comes a game with totally opposite rules! Only the smartest can make all the blocks d…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    From the makers of Perfect Balance comes a game with totally opposite rules! Only the smartest can make all the blocks disappear.

Imperfect Balance Collection HD contains the three popular Imperfect Balance games for Flash with lots of modifications to the levels, high quality HD graphics, BGM and SFX, improved controls and glass physics, and it's just the most complete Imperfect Balance experience there is.

FEATURES:
    * Trains your brain, and you can still have a blast!
    * 150 levels split into three games
    * Plenty of improvements to the original levels, and we've replaced some completely with better puzzles
    * Every level has multiple solutions, and simpler solutions are worth more points
    * HD graphics
    * Nicer particle effects, more special effects, and smoother polygons on iPad 2
    * Supports Game Center with achievements

REVIEWS:
    * www.ipad-apps-review-online.com: "You can improve your decision making skills, with this app. Myself and my kids enjoyed this game." - 4/5
    * appdictions.com: "Imperfect Balance HD is the perfect balance of physics based arrangements and complete destruction!"
    * www.crazymikesapps.com: "I am having a blast..." - 4/5!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Education, Puzzle, Simulation
    Release:Dec 11, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Sweet! I should be getting a (free :)) iPad next month and I loved these games on iPod, better grab 'em now.

3. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    any details on that free ipad?