G5 End of the Summer SALE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Sep 2, 2013.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Reward yourself with great deals for a well spent summer! Enjoy the G5 End of the Summer SALE!

Starting today through September 8th, get G5 top notch games with up to 70% off! Enjoy great adventures and tricky strategies for only 99ยข on iPhone!

Learn more!

[​IMG]

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Kaptain Brawe is recommended at $2 if you are looking for more point and click adventure games. :)

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Bought 6 discounted quality games from the sales. Too good of an opportunity to let pass by. Thanks G5!

4. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Are all of the games IAP full game unlocks?

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    There are two versions. The ones with IAP and the ones that say (Full) in the title. Either way its $0.99. I prefer the full ones as I can back them up with iTunes without ever having to worry about the IAP if the game gets pulled one day.

6. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I just wish G5 would have all there apps universal. Say if I buy an iPad in the near future, I really don't wanna buy the HD variants again! I know more memory is consumed which is unnecessary for iPhone, but still I don't think having two separate apps of the same game is fare for the buyer (incase they buy an iPad)

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Great, have got "The Mystery of the Crystal Portal". :)

8. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I was going to get that during the last sale, but I've heard far more bad things than good.