Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-14-2013, 12:46 PM

After playing another few hours in game last night and yet another few hours this morning/afternoon i can say that as advertised "Action Moba" should really say "Action Moba with many stops to the action"

Between 30 second death respawns, stuns, slows, knockbacks and having to "harvest" runes on the ground and chests all the time, the action is stop and go, stop and go, stop and go.

Most of the time enemy will team up and you will fight 2-3 vs yourself which is just no fun because there is so many stuns, slows and knockbacks in this game you are often unable to run or even us a skill!

Furthermore, the suggested itemization is not very well done because it will buy stuff for you that is obviously not as good as other things you could get. Having to buy your stuff manually, re spawn timers that get longer and longer, harvesting stopping action and the various stuns, slows, knockbacks, silencing etc as well as unlimited range on some skills allow those players to spam their skills across the screen and slow you down/interrupt your harvesting very often. This really needs to be fixed so stuns/slows do not stack and the more you are stunned/slowed the more resistant you are to the duration of new stuns/slows which would allow you a chance to run away!??

In its current state I cannot recommend this game to others until the above is fixed. It is a test of your patience...
Old 06-15-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
After playing another few hours in game last night and yet another few hours this morning/afternoon i can say that as advertised "Action Moba" should really say "Action Moba with many stops to the action"

Between 30 second death respawns, stuns, slows, knockbacks and having to "harvest" runes on the ground and chests all the time, the action is stop and go, stop and go, stop and go.

Most of the time enemy will team up and you will fight 2-3 vs yourself which is just no fun because there is so many stuns, slows and knockbacks in this game you are often unable to run or even us a skill!

Furthermore, the suggested itemization is not very well done because it will buy stuff for you that is obviously not as good as other things you could get. Having to buy your stuff manually, re spawn timers that get longer and longer, harvesting stopping action and the various stuns, slows, knockbacks, silencing etc as well as unlimited range on some skills allow those players to spam their skills across the screen and slow you down/interrupt your harvesting very often. This really needs to be fixed so stuns/slows do not stack and the more you are stunned/slowed the more resistant you are to the duration of new stuns/slows which would allow you a chance to run away!??

In its current state I cannot recommend this game to others until the above is fixed. It is a test of your patience...
2-3 vs 1? Why are you running in by yourself, unless you are hamhock? You even have HoC in your forum signature, so you should know better.

And 30 second spawn times happen after 10+ minutes, so the game should be about 90% of the way through.

The guide is actually very good, as it synergizes items with your abilities and how you should be playing that character. Dawna is the best example.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:13 PM
iPhone 4S

Changed my rating from 5* to 1* until solstice arena team does something against AFKers ruining matches
Old 06-15-2013, 05:07 PM

Glassboard.com and the IOS Glassboard iPhone app is a sort of forum boards that are quick and easy to use. We can friend each other and discuss strategy/team play and group together. Link
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glassboard/id453661198?mt=8

Think of it as the first Solstice guild.

I would like to invite everyone to Glassboard so we can communicate easier.

You can get glassboard in the app store (it's always free) and use invite code BULIC (caps don't matter)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glassboard/id453661198?mt=8

Or alternatively use your web browser at. https://app.glassboard.com/web/invitation/code/bulic

Last edited by ChaosProdigy; 06-15-2013 at 05:09 PM..
Old 06-15-2013, 10:39 PM
iPhone 4S

Also Solstice team please add more generic messages other than GG in to the game like

FU
YOU 💩💩💩💩ING SUCK
LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME YOU 💩💩💩💩ING MORON
YOU'RE 💩💩💩💩ING HORRIBLE

etch etc cuz some of these kids are 💩💩💩💩ing stupid and no GG is deserving to be aaid
Old 06-15-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
Also Solstice team please add more generic messages other than GG in to the game like

FU
YOU 💩💩💩💩ING SUCK
LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME YOU 💩💩💩💩ING MORON
YOU'RE 💩💩💩💩ING HORRIBLE

etch etc cuz some of these kids are 💩💩💩💩ing stupid and no GG is deserving to be aaid
CharliePrince confirmed for seven year old.
As for solstice arena, it's buggy, I can't load up a single game on iPad 2.
Support or I'll pass.